Dreaming about Richard

Kti

Re: Dreaming about Richard

Post by Kti »

I want to agree j-sky... if I'm allowed.
beautiful dream.. must be continued! Sweet dreams for you Jemster!
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Nice dream Michelle. Wish it was for real, regarding Rick and April getting back together. But as long as he's happy, we are happy. Thank you for sharing.
Jemster

Post by Jemster »

nicolemj@otenet.gr wrote:Nice dream Michelle. Wish it was for real, regarding Rick and April getting back together. But as long as he's happy, we are happy. Thank you for sharing.
She's moved on, he's moved on. It's for the best I think. But yes, as long as he's happy that's a good thing.

Michelle
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Yes I know, they both have moved on with their lives and probably it was for the best. By the way, has April been married? Or does she have other kids except Wylie? Sorry for asking, I was just curious. At least I hope they are (Rick and April) in some kind of communication, as friends, just because of Wylie, since I had read that they both share her custody, if I'm not wrong.

And since the topic is "Dreaming about Richard", I had a short, kind of weird dream about him last night. The dream goes something like that, I was in a room in my house,(but totally different in my sleep), with my mom and my sister I think, and Rick was standing somewhere on the roof of the house, like there was a big glass opening, like a window on the ceiling of the room, and watching him doing something. Don't know what. But I remember he asked me to give him two pieces of paper (kitchen paper, not paper to write), so I handed them to him and then I think I told him to come inside because we were supposed to talk about something, and he answered me that he has to check his emercency calls on his cell phone first. And that's it. I woke up after that. Too bad it didn't last a little longer. I'm wondering what we were going to talk about. But it's O.K. I was so glad I saw him, even for a while in my dream, and by the way, he was like Mac, wearing jeans and a leather jacket. I had a warm, happy feeling when I woke up and realized the kind of dream I had, though it was a weird one, but usually dreams are weird. It was so intense in my mind at that moment, so I couldn't wait to share it with you.
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Hihi, Mac on the roof asking for kitchen paper, I''ll sign for that :D Nice short dream Nicole!!
Lots of love,

Lies

xena

Post by xena »

hey guys,
i am here just to say i really miss to have him in my dreams.
come on rick..
there is a very old song in my country (from times when no pictures videos etc exists)
and it says; it is impossible to see you had it not been my dreams... bla bla..
i remember that now.. weird..
i really miss him in my dreams because there it is so real..
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Hi, Xena.....

Understand.....yes......Richard in our dreams makes us have pleasant sleep and thoughts about how he is doing.

He is surely a "dream-maker"....of the best kind. ;) :oops: :)

(Glad to see you posting.) :D :D :D
B
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

About a dream maker... It's to bad I had to wake up!!! I was hang-gliding above a fantastic landscape together with Mac........just fantastic :D :lol:
Lots of love,

Lies

nicolemj@otenet.gr

That's a great dream moment Lies, even if you had to hand-glide over a cliff, but since you were together with Mac, you had nothing to worry about. I'm sure he'd find the best way to get you both out of there, so you could enjoy later the beautiful scenery, in each other's arms. Yeah, too bad as you said, that you woke up so early, and you didn't get the chance to see how it turns out. But I guess, it was such an intense moment with mixed feelings, like fear or suspense on one hand, and also a deep sense of safety and trust on the other hand, knowing that you were with THE MAN and you could experience first hand and maybe work together on your rescue. Thanks for sharing.
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Now this is getting kind of frustrating.. For a few weeks now I have a dream that keeps getting back.. I'm dreaming that I seem to be in an appartment of Rick, it is very nice, nice couch, warm look, pics of him hanging there, and I have to wait for him there, don't remember spoken to him, but we have the appointment, my eldest daughter is there to and she can't wait to meet him... And everytime that he is about to step in to the appartment..........it's time for me to wake up or one of my little girls is waking me up because of a nightmare or going to the toilet. :( and ofcourse after that I won't get it back...I really hope one night he walks in, so curious in which age that might be.. There are pic's of Mac hanging in the appartment, :lol: (as if rick would put pic's of himself everywhere :lol: NOT! )
Lots of love,

Lies