Dreaming about Richard

CMac

Re: Dreaming about Richard

Post by CMac »

Isn't that funny how a lot of these dreams seem to involve Richard in an outdoor setting? I guess that's where he belongs the most. It's always pleasant to spend time with him there. :)
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

What a nice dream Caty glad Fritzi woke you up so you remembered and thank you for sharing!!

And yes now you've mentioned it CMac most of them are outside.. just the place for our guy isn't it? :lol: ;)
Lots of love,

Lies

JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

So,it's actually happened,I dreamed of Richard last night :shock:
I do not remember much,I met him somewhere and ask him anything about shoes :roll: :?
That's really me-typical :roll: :roll: :roll:
I meet the man! and talking about shoes? :x :o
I am not interested for shoes or anything, but I think that was because,I was searching on eBay for shoes
before I went to bed. I was so tired that I fell asleep immediately.

Brains!!! :oops: :oops:

But no matter-the main thing I dreamed of him!! :lol: :lol:

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

:lol: :lol: did you remember his answers?? Great you dreamed about him next time you'll be hiking in the mountains with your new shoes and the man, sure of it ;) :lol:
Lots of love,

Lies

JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No,I can not remember much,I think he said nothing.
I still said something like "No shoes?"

:? :?

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lots of love,

Lies

CMac

Post by CMac »

I had one of him as MacGyver again last night. He was season one Mac, with short brown hair. I think it was supposed to be an episode, and somehow I was his costar (oh, if only I could time travel to make that happen as I was barely an infant at that point! :lol: ). All I remember is that he was tinkering with something, so he wasn't looking at me, but he was listening to me I could see his beautiful profile with those long eyelashes. :oops: Anyway, he said the sweetest thing to me while he was working. He said, "You're an amazing woman and you just don't realize it yet." Isn't that cool? I almost fainted, and this was in the dream! :lol:

I really needed that, because I am going through a difficult, stressful period in my life. Mac, as always, just made me feel better. :D 8-)
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Aaaahhh :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: im not jealous :lol: what a fantastic dream Cmac!!!
Lots of love,

Lies

EMTP513

Post by EMTP513 »

Caty wrote:We had this topic in the old forum and I HAVE TO post it again ...

As usual I only remember a very little bit of my dream, but last night I was working with Rick in a lab.
Rick was Jack and Jack in a lab, there is enough potential for a catastrophy ;)
Suddenly something happened in the chemical hood wile Jack stands in front of it. He looked at me and
then he fainted and broke down.
I just managed it to catch him, before he hit his head against the next cupboard.
When he was lying in my arms I couldn't resist. I kissed his forehead, his eyes, his nose and then
his lips and when I pulled a bit away he opened his eyes and smiled at me.
And then I woke up ... Image
Why can't I have normal dreams like that? If you knew the dream I had two years ago (and the kind of "TV stars" I dream about) you'd know why I say so.
EMTP513

Post by EMTP513 »

Unfortunately I never dream about Richard Dean Anderson, which is probably good these days because the special person in my life has the same first and last name, different middle name, which is Aaron. He's also the same age but his birthday is April 11. When they did a national lottery on television in 1969 his number was 14. Richard Dean Anderson's number was high; the number for birthdate January 23 was in three digits; I think it was 153. RDA will remember this lottery, they used it to "randomly pick people to go to Vietnam."
This Richard I know remembers the January birthdays because his sergeant in Vietnam had January 6 for a birthday and it was high too. Sgt. Blanton signed up for the Army because he didn't have any other prospects (he couldn't afford to send himself to college.) Anyway he never came back and this guy saw whatever happened to kill him. He never talks about it beyond that. He only gave me more information because we went to a reading of their names (both his sergeants died on the same day) and on November 11, 2015 he took me to see Sgt. Blanton's final resting place. Sgt. Ferguson, the other one, was buried in Highlands Florida so we couldn't visit his final resting place. Besides, he still has family and Sgt. Blanton had no known relatives except the grandmother who raised him and she's gone now.
Well I think it would be weird to dream about RDA while I'm with another person, but that's just me and it didn't stop me from dreaming about Johnny Depp but that was different. I'd just seen a movie with him in it called 'The Ninth Gate.' Another paranormal movie. I was in my own house then.
But I'd rather dream about Richard Dean Anderson than Donald "kiss my behind" (that's his constant attitude) Trump. The dream about Trump was the worst nightmare I've ever had, happened two years ago and is why I'm afraid to sleep now. I don't want him in my nightly visions. I'd rather dream about Freddy Kruger, and I did in 1994. But I digress. I have so much to say about dreams it's not funny but I have to refrain from saying most of it. The dream of Johnny Depp was good but also disappointing because I'm almost 100% sure I'll never get to meet him.
I might have dreamed about Tom Cruise but I don't like him either. I just dreamed about him anyway, mostly because I like Nicole Kidman, who used to be married to him and I'd seen a movie with her in it.
I started watching 'Ordinary Heroes' with RDA & Valerie Bertinelli but still didn't dream of him. I'm starting to NOT believe that old wisecrack that "you dream whatever you're thinking about before you fall asleep." I've been thinking of RDA for days now, mostly because I want something good to consider before sleeping. Also, I've never ever thought of TRUMP before nodding off. He's too depressing. I want to think of something pleasant as my last waking thought.