Dreaming about Richard

eve59

Re: Dreaming about Richard

Post by eve59 »

for some time I dream I meet Richard in the street in Vancouver and that we take a coffee together and here I speak perfect English the I 'll see in June ?

bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

eve59 wrote:for some time I dream I meet Richard in the street in Vancouver and that we take a coffee together and here I speak perfect English the I 'll see in June ?
Eve - what a nice dream! Glad you are having it.

And, Lies, I can see why you are frustrated when your dream keeps being interrupted before it is finished. Let us know when/if you ever complete the dream!
B
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Oh man, just listen/read.....

I was in a swimming pool with Mac and some others, don't know who they were. Felt like Mac and I were very close.. We had to drift puppets to the other side of the swimming pool by making waves from the shore.. I was leading, almost winning.. Suddenly Mac jumped in, made huge waves by swimming and his puppet rushed cross mine, I jumped after him immediatly but he already won.. I was almost at the other side of the pool, but because I had to laugh, (cause of his sudden action, CHEATING :lol: and jumping with clothes in the swimming pool, no spare clothes with us) I went under.. Mac grabbed me and pulled me close to him and we both laughed.. And then I woke up, still laughing...it was a fantastic dream!!
Lots of love,

Lies

Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

WOW! i sure wish i would dream like that. i keep trying to get myself to, but it never happens. :lol: :lol: :lol:
CMac

Post by CMac »

I never really dream about him, either. I guess he doesn't like me. :( I've had a few vague dreams about him, but nothing vivid. I'll keep hoping (and dreaming)! ;)
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

I usually start the day with a cup of coffee to wake up but I had to write this dream down immediately cause it doesn't happen often and didnt want to forget a single thing and there is no better place to write it down then in this topic isn't there?? Someday your dream will come to I'm sure ;)
Lots of love,

Lies

bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Annelies wrote:Oh man, just listen/read.....

I was in a swimming pool with Mac and some others, don't know who they were. Felt like Mac and I were very close.. We had to drift puppets to the other side of the swimming pool by making waves from the shore.. I was leading, almost winning.. Suddenly Mac jumped in, made huge waves by swimming and his puppet rushed cross mine, I jumped after him immediatly but he already won.. I was almost at the other side of the pool, but because I had to laugh, (cause of his sudden action, CHEATING :lol: and jumping with clothes in the swimming pool, no spare clothes with us) I went under.. Mac grabbed me and pulled me close to him and we both laughed.. And then I woke up, still laughing...it was a fantastic dream!!
Nice dream, lies.......waking up laughing is a good thing no matter what the dream and your dream was, well, funny and cute.
B
Caty

Post by Caty »

That's a way to spend the night and to start the day!!

Most mornings I forget what I dreamed at night, but waking up with a smile on my face tells me, it must have been a dream with RDA.
It just feels nice, comfy and funny and to be cared for. Something I miss in my real life. :oops: ;)
That's what dreams are for, right?
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Caty wrote:

That's a way to spend the night and to start the day!!

Most mornings I forget what I dreamed at night, but waking up with a smile on my face tells me, it must have been a dream with RDA.
It just feels nice, comfy and funny and to be cared for. Something I miss in my real life. :oops: ;)
That's what dreams are for, right?
Exactly Caty!!! And I know the feeling I miss it to ;)
Lots of love,

Lies

CMac

Post by CMac »

Okay, so I finally had a lovely dream about Richard that I wanted to share with you (don't worry--it's rated PG and quite respectful ;) :lol: :oops: ).

We were walking through a beautiful autumnal forest, the leaves on the heavy canopy of trees over us a burnt, rusted color. They fell on us like a dazzling shower of umber as we walked. What struck me most about this encounter was how tall he was, how he towered over my petite frame. He wore a hooded jacket to protect him against the drizzle, so it was difficult to tell what he looked like, but I think he was about MacGyver-aged in this incarnation (in his 30s or 40s). Although I couldn't see him well, the tone and inflection of his voice were unmistakable. He was in a cheerful mood, babbling away about his Minnesota boyhood with great enthusiasm. I remained quiet and contemplative for the most part, listening with great interest in what he was saying. On occasion he would try to goad me into talking, playfully tossing leaves at me and laughing. He took hold of my hand and led the way through the forest, as if he knew it very well. Were we in Minnesota? I couldn't tell, since I've never been to the state and I have no idea what the local foliage looks like. I do know that the air had a damp chill to it and part of the forest was obscured by fog. I don't know if we were merely friends in this dream or more (although I would have liked the relationship to be more ;) :oops: ), but the overall feeling was one of peace and contentment. I felt so at ease with him, and the dream was so vivid and pleasant that I was disappointed when it ended. He was such a gentleman in this dream, just as I know he would be in real life. :)