Dreaming about Richard

Annelies

Re: Dreaming about Richard

Post by Annelies »

What a beautiful described dream, CMac!! Could picture it perfectly and see you walking there..and what a beauty of a dream, wow thank you for sharing
Lots of love,

Lies

CMac

Post by CMac »

You're welcome! I just hope I can have more like that...no such luck yet. :(
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Whahahahaha same problem here :lol: Wish I could have such dreams every night
Lots of love,

Lies

Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

Thanks for sharing your dream, CMac. what a beautiful experience you had. sure wish i could dream like that. :( :oops: :oops:
CMac

Post by CMac »

Don't lose hope! I never thought I would have a dream like that about him, but I finally did. Your turn may be next. :D
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

OK.......dreamed that I was captured by Murdoc..was pretty scary.....Hope Mac will come soon in a next dream or I will find a way to get out myself and rescue Mac when necessary.. :lol:
Lots of love,

Lies

CMac

Post by CMac »

Ooh! I would love to rescue Mac! Count me in on that dream. :oops:
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

CMac wrote:Ooh! I would love to rescue Mac! Count me in on that dream. :oops:
You're in CMac!!! :lol: Rescue Mac from Murdoc.....Lots of wild loyalists needed ;)
Lots of love,

Lies

Annelies

Post by Annelies »

I dreamed I was on a party with my daughter..she was invited by a friend and we cycled with a group and then we ate something at her mother's home and the kids could play and relax a bit...It almost was a Rollercoastertrip with the cycle. Lots of obstacles.
I asked that mother if I could do something for her and she asked me to make thank you presents for the kids who were at the party...I took place at the table with lots of presents and next to that there were papers and envelopes. I heard some grumble next to me while packing and I look left. Rick sat next to me and was searching through the papers... he was searching for a special paper..all of them were kind of Stargate scenes...he was in the age of Jack.. Tried to help him but couldn't find it either and when I decided to go on with packaging we were leaning shoulder to shoulder searching over the table.. It was messy so I decided to finish the presents first and then help Rick with his search but I can't remember that we found that paper..
Lots of love,

Lies

Caty

Post by Caty »

Often I remember only that I dreamed of Richard but I can't remember anything more. That's a shame!

But last night, my cat waked me in the middle of the dream and so I remembered a bit of it.
I've been on a meeting, no convention but something about veterinary medicine and animal welfare. And somehow he showed up but nobody around me knew who he was, it was just me.
So we talked and we've been on a ship or an airplane and we were looking for a nice place to stay. Then I drove through a city and over a hill and saw a beautiful landscape with a huge lake, mountains, and trees. I've never been there, but it looked very familiar.
Than I got back to Richard and told him about it and he said, let's take a walk to that lake.
But when we looked outside, it was raining ... and that was the time when my cat waked me.

It was so nice and comforting, I haven't felt that way for a long time. Thanks to my cat "Fritzi" for awaking me, otherwise I wouldn't remember anything of it.
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)