I'AM Back

yolie

I'AM Back

Post by yolie »

Hi everyone. been missing you. RL has been hard for me, my brother had a heart attack in November and is now on hospice
and am taking care of home in my home. Haven't had much time to visit this site lately. Hope and wish everyone a better new
year and will try to stay more in touch. Take care and stay safe. Love you all, Yolie :)
bftlovesRDA

Re: I'AM Back

Post by bftlovesRDA »

yolie wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:38 am Hi everyone. been missing you. RL has been hard for me, my brother had a heart attack in November and is now on hospice
and am taking care of home in my home. Haven't had much time to visit this site lately. Hope and wish everyone a better new
year and will try to stay more in touch. Take care and stay safe. Love you all, Yolie :)
Hi, Yolie - so glad to see your posts. Been missing you too. So sorry about your brother's heart attack. You are a wonderful sister to be taking care of him in your home.

Yes, let's all have a better year in 2021.

Love,
B
B
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Hi Yolie,

Sorry to hear about the heart attack of your brother.. he's definetely in good hands now!! Take care and all the warm wishes and a big hug for you!!
Lots of love,

Lies

yolie

Post by yolie »

Thanks guys and do appreciate your kind words, bless you, Yolie :D
Vicky

Post by Vicky »

Bless you Yolie for caring for your brother. The role of a caretaker, especially when it's for family, can take a toll on you. Please don't forget to care for yourself during this time. Thinking of you and sending strength!
yolie

Post by yolie »

Thanks Vickie for your kind words. May not be here as often but will try to write or offer any new vids I see. Take care. ;)
yolie

Post by yolie »

Opps I see I spelled your name wrong Vicky so sorry for that. My senior moments get the better of me. :oops: