Just my two cents

Annelies

Re: Just my two cents

Post by Annelies »

tvero80 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:44 pm
Annelies wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:42 pm
tvero80 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:41 pm Come on ! No big deal . Just a few different letters at the beginning , that's all ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
And of course I ment meant😂😂😂😂😂😂
… or in the middle :lol: :lol: :lol:
:D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lots of love,

Lies

bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Lies - how are you doing? Please keep us updated on your situation if you can. Lots of love going your way. :D :D :D
B
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

bftlovesRDA wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:59 pm Lies - how are you doing? Please keep us updated on your situation if you can. Lots of love going your way. :D :D :D
Hi there B,

Thank you so much.
I can feel it also, all the sweet messages I get and all the help around me here. It's just wow.... Don't have words for it.

Today the first day without a fever.. I'm on 37,5 right now, still a raise, but lower then before and I'm planning on going down, hope the body works with me.. ;)
I hope I can work after the weekend, but my temperature has to lower to my normal temp. That's usually 36.5..
When I reach that 24 hours long without complains I may work, yippee!
My doctor gave me the tip to take anti allergic medication for hayfever. Unfortunately the coughing stays, so that definitely isn't hayfever.
The strange thing is I don't feel very sick.. that's also the dangerous part I guess.. So staying at home and far from others.. Eldest has a cough to, but is ok, no fever. The youngest is fine.
Looooooooots of time to be here with all of you ;) Thinking of all of you to and hope you are all safe!

I explained we play a lot of games around here.. My dad wanted to go get a set of cards today.. ALL the boardgames are sold out in his mall :shock: And it's a big one actually.
We also play Skip Bo often, familiar to anyone?
Lots of love,

Lies

Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

i am so glad you feeling better and your temperature is falling. yes, I heard of Skip-Bo. my sister plays that a to with her kids...

stay save and hope your daughter is getting better as well
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Annelies wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:07 pm
bftlovesRDA wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:59 pm Lies - how are you doing? Please keep us updated on your situation if you can. Lots of love going your way. :D :D :D
Hi there B,

Thank you so much.
I can feel it also, all the sweet messages I get and all the help around me here. It's just wow.... Don't have words for it.

Today the first day without a fever.. I'm on 37,5 right now, still a raise, but lower then before and I'm planning on going down, hope the body works with me.. ;)
I hope I can work after the weekend, but my temperature has to lower to my normal temp. That's usually 36.5..
When I reach that 24 hours long without complains I may work, yippee!
My doctor gave me the tip to take anti allergic medication for hayfever. Unfortunately the coughing stays, so that definitely isn't hayfever.
The strange thing is I don't feel very sick.. that's also the dangerous part I guess.. So staying at home and far from others.. Eldest has a cough to, but is ok, no fever. The youngest is fine.
Looooooooots of time to be here with all of you ;) Thinking of all of you to and hope you are all safe!

I explained we play a lot of games around here.. My dad wanted to go get a set of cards today.. ALL the boardgames are sold out in his mall :shock: And it's a big one actually.
We also play Skip Bo often, familiar to anyone?
Thanks, Lies, for the update. Glad your fever is down!!!! :D :D :D

Hope you can be able to work when you want to....yay!

I am staying safe - went to the grocery store this morning for eggs and chicken. Got eggs. No chicken there. But the store at least was not mobbed.

(No TP of course but there were some Clorox cleaning supplies - which I didn't need).

Lots of hand washing and using of Clorox wipes and did not get close to anybody in the grocery store.

Board games and playing cards are great. I play solitaire on the computer.

And, of course, come here and watch some Mac and Jack when I want to.

We will all get through this. :D :D :D

Take care and please keep us updated.
B
Jen85

Post by Jen85 »

Glad to hear you're on the mend Lies. Still able to get around here ok but some places are closing. Keeping positive and a sense of humour though, talking of which think I'll watch Legend again ;) :D
Mac: Two guys with bazookas blew up your cab.
Jack: They blew up my cab with a bazooka?
Mac: Two bazookas. But I can explain.
Jack: Bazookas? You can explain bazookas? YOU CANNOT EXPLAIN BAZOOKAS!
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Hi, Jen....

Sense of humor is exactly what we need.

In that spirit.....here's something someone sent me:

They said a Mask and Gloves were enough to go to the grocery store....

They lied. Everybody else had clothes on.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
B
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA
Annelies

Post by Annelies »