Just my two cents

Jack(s)

Re: Just my two cents

Post by Jack(s) »

I often have to look after my little "babybrother". I don't mind at all :D Armin is a Bordeaux dog and is 4 months old now.

he is so cute... hope you spoil him a lot....

V. love the video. that's so cute and the little panda is really enjoying the good stuff
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Lies - love your "babybrother" dog....adorable!

And, V, I had never seen that kind of panda until I watched your video. Very sweet. Thanks.
B
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

bftlovesRDA wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:37 pm And, V, I had never seen that kind of panda until I watched your video. Very sweet. Thanks.
In fact the red panda has no connection with the panda (it isn't a bear ) . It's the same species as the racoon .
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Oh yes Jack(s), I spoil him a lot.. guess you spoil yours to... what a beauty

V what a cute movie, I love it. We have 2 in our favourite zoo and it's becoming a pair, they hope there will be baby's soon.
Lots of love,

Lies

Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

yes, I do spoil him. it's hard to say no to his eyes. he knows how to look cute 😊

hope baby's coming soon then. this r3d pandas are so cute

V. thanks for the trivia
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA
Vicky

Post by Vicky »

Hi guys!

I finally had some time to log in to the site today. It's a crazy world out there right now. I pray that all of us stay healthy and safe.

To rewind the thread for a sec, the COVID-19 situation is extraordinary. I now have the rest of March off from flying due to my vacation week and the days I took off before and after that week - for which I am thankful for at this time. The hubby and I had planned to fly to Frankfurt Germany (hey J.K.) to start our 21st anniversary trip. We had Germany, Switzerland, and Venice in our plans via trains. That is cancelled and am now hoping to fly up to Fairbanks Alaska to see the Northern Lights. We shall see...

I LOVED the Eleanor Roosevelt quote! I will need to keep that one, especially for the young ones I work with.

Juneau and Armin are gorgeous dogs! Ugh, I miss our orange tabby Jack. He had to be put down in 2015 and I just cannot get another animal. Perhaps one day. Growing up, I had just about every animal from a hermit crab to a horse. I love all critters!

The Red Panda is adorable. I definitely see the raccoon similarities!
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Vicky wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:50 pm Hi guys!

I finally had some time to log in to the site today. It's a crazy world out there right now. I pray that all of us stay healthy and safe.

To rewind the thread for a sec, the COVID-19 situation is extraordinary. I now have the rest of March off from flying due to my vacation week and the days I took off before and after that week - for which I am thankful for at this time. The hubby and I had planned to fly to Frankfurt Germany (hey J.K.) to start our 21st anniversary trip. We had Germany, Switzerland, and Venice in our plans via trains. That is cancelled and am now hoping to fly up to Fairbanks Alaska to see the Northern Lights. We shall see...

I LOVED the Eleanor Roosevelt quote! I will need to keep that one, especially for the young ones I work with.

Juneau and Armin are gorgeous dogs! Ugh, I miss our orange tabby Jack. He had to be put down in 2015 and I just cannot get another animal. Perhaps one day. Growing up, I had just about every animal from a hermit crab to a horse. I love all critters!

The Red Panda is adorable. I definitely see the raccoon similarities!
Hi, Vicky,

Glad you could log in and add your "two cents".

Yes, the coronavirus stuff is extraordinary for sure. I guess it is really affecting airlines bigtime. And it is affecting your travel plans for certain. That trip to Alaska sounds interesting. But as you say, you shall see.....

So sorry you lost your orange tabby Jack (like that name).....but glad you like all critters! You definitely have friends here on rdanderson with similar views.

Well, keep in touch. And, as you say, stay safe.
B
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Hi Vicky, glad you joined us... wow the Northern lights, I hope you will see them. And congratulations with your 21 anniversary!!

Well, here I am, at home since yesterday, with the flu, fever ánd a sneeze and a cough. .(I also have hayfever.). Since 2 out of 3 symptoms matched I called healthcare and I have to stay home till 24 hours after all symptoms are gone.. a test wasn't necessary yet, unless things get worse, then I have to call again... So I listen wisely and stay home.. Thinking of all the people out there who have COVID 19... and everyone who is working on it...

And the people at the supermarket to...
Does anyone know why people are hoarding toilet paper? Its sold out through out the land!! Seriously, with a cold you should use soft paper handkerchiefs, not toilet paper I guess!!
Hope you are all okay and safe
Lots of love,

Lies

tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Vicky , your trip to Europe would have been great... too bad ...for another anniversary maybe ?

Stay safe , Lies .
I heard that when someone coughed in public transport everyone frowned … potential danger/threat you know .
We have the same 'thing' about toilet paper here in France . I went shopping this morning and I heard that two hours after the supermarket opened there was none left ...
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Annelies wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:00 am Hi Vicky, glad you joined us... wow the Northern lights, I hope you will see them. And congratulations with your 21 anniversary!!

Well, here I am, at home since yesterday, with the flu, fever ánd a sneeze and a cough. .(I also have hayfever.). Since 2 out of 3 symptoms matched I called healthcare and I have to stay home till 24 hours after all symptoms are gone.. a test wasn't necessary yet, unless things get worse, then I have to call again... So I listen wisely and stay home.. Thinking of all the people out there who have COVID 19... and everyone who is working on it...

And the people at the supermarket to...
Does anyone know why people are hoarding toilet paper? Its sold out through out the land!! Seriously, with a cold you should use soft paper handkerchiefs, not toilet paper I guess!!
Hope you are all okay and safe
Oh, Lies,

I am so sorry you have the flu! Please rest, drink lots of fluids, take something for the fever if you can, and you can get something at the pharmacy for the cough, and have some chicken soup if you can. (As if I know anything about the flu...just passing on advice others have given me). If you can get to a pharmacy get some zinc (Zycam is good). Will be praying for you that your symptoms don't get worse and that they get better.

I don't know why people are hoarding toilet paper but it's happening here too. I went to the store yesterday and all the paper goods were sold out - TP and Paper towels and kleenex tissues and paper napkins. Unreal. Other shelves were almost empty too. People are just going nuts.

Well, God be with you and check in now and then.
B