Just my two cents

Vicky

Re: Just my two cents

Post by Vicky »

Annelies - please feel better soon! You are in my thoughts.

The hubby and I are staying home as traveling would be very irresponsible now. Lots of TV, board games, and card games! Maybe some hikes if nobody is around.

The grocery store visit was surreal; no bread, eggs, TP and other paper goods, but plenty of ice cream! Haha! Isn't this the perfect time for ice cream?!?
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Annelies wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:27 pm
we have Australian tree frogs(not our frogs on the photo) it looks like they smile all day. Cute (our blind girl) still finds her way through the terrarium and comes to the window when she's hungry, when she is not at the window she isn't hungry and will turn her head away when we try to feed her something.... its miraculous to see how well she is doing and how she makes contact with us.. The other two are often hiding under the mud or under the leaves.. but also see that Cute is making contact with us so they are less afraid..
They are about 4 years old and can grow up till 16. I dont know how Cute will do in time, but for now she is really doing great.
Love that story , Lies .Next time you see Cute , please say hello from me ;)
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

tvero80 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:03 am Love that story , Lies .Next time you see Cute , please say hello from me ;)
Thank you V, Cute says hi back ;)
by Vicky » Mar 18th, '20, 07:43
Annelies - please feel better soon! You are in my thoughts.
Thank you Vicky, for now the doctor presumes I have Corona, not tested, but just to be sure, everything souds like it... Still a fever and coughing.. The girls are fine, luckily.. (Dont worry, i will be fine, i still have the mild form.) Thinking of all the people in the hospitals) Being with all of you in blessings and thoughts also, hoping you all stay safe and healthy... It's a weird time right now, we need each other.
ergomac23 wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:39 pm Monika wrote: ↑Mar 16th, '20, 21:44

I keep it in like MacGyver S1E19 "Slow Death" "Lord, give me the strength to do what I can and to endure what I cannot change".
At the moment we all have to endute it.
oh yes i remember that episode so true

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4qYmKyVoOU

it is the only one i could find with that quote but i love it
I love this quote to, perfectly subscribes what we have to do right now....
I like it just as much as Icecream :lol: ...... Remember that's the secret word Mac's mom used??

We also play a lot of board games, when the girls are done with their homework.
We play Cluedo often or who is the mole? Who is the mole is very famous around here on television.. In the boardgame one of us is the saboteur/ the mole and has to try to sabotage the others in giving the wrong answers to questions.. 10 questions about 1 country will give you 10 letters and you have to make a word out of those letters. The mole will try to fool the others by giving wrong answers or will make them doubt about a good answer. When the time is up, and the word isn't found, the mole has won, when the other players find the right word, they won, and the winner with the most suspecion points on the right mole wins..

Those are our favourite games... Wich do you play??
Last edited by Annelies on Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lots of love,

Lies

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

Annelies wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:23 am

I love this quote to, perfectly subscribes what we have to do right now....
I like it just as much as Icecream :lol: ...... Remember that's the secret word Mac's mom used??

oh my "the madonna" episode was on tv earlier today :lol: little violet is so cute my fav line in that episode is macs line to her "trust me i know about this stuff" :lol: :lol: :lol: cute

p.s i think you mean describes Annalies ;)
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: yep, that's what I ment ;)
Lots of love,

Lies

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

LOL!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Come on ! No big deal . Just a few different letters at the beginning , that's all ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

tvero80 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:41 pm Come on ! No big deal . Just a few different letters at the beginning , that's all ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
And of course I ment meant😂😂😂😂😂😂
Lots of love,

Lies

tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Annelies wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:42 pm
tvero80 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:41 pm Come on ! No big deal . Just a few different letters at the beginning , that's all ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
And of course I ment meant😂😂😂😂😂😂
… or in the middle :lol: :lol: :lol:
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: oh you guys :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: