Just my two cents

Jack(s)

Re: Just my two cents

Post by Jack(s) »

Annelies wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:32 pm Sounds great Jack(s)!! What kind of course do you follow??

When I don't have to puppysit in my free time, our 3 frogs take lots of time for caring, especially our blind girl wich we have to feed. We love to play board games, watching movies also and go outside to see nature.. We have a kind of MacGyverland here.... We grab our backpacks with lunch and can spend all day there.
that sounds awesome with your Mac land. never heart of frogs as pets. how old are their? you are so good to not give up on the blind girl. so many people would do it.

I following a course of forensic psychology. if all goes to plan a can make my honourable bachelor in three years
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Jack(s) wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:33 am
Annelies wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:32 pm Sounds great Jack(s)!! What kind of course do you follow??

When I don't have to puppysit in my free time, our 3 frogs take lots of time for caring, especially our blind girl wich we have to feed. We love to play board games, watching movies also and go outside to see nature.. We have a kind of MacGyverland here.... We grab our backpacks with lunch and can spend all day there.
that sounds awesome with your Mac land. never heart of frogs as pets. how old are their? you are so good to not give up on the blind girl. so many people would do it.

I following a course of forensic psychology. if all goes to plan a can make my honourable bachelor in three years
Very good topic,Jacky.

Both of your free time activities sound good.

I guess my free time activities include excercising (except my local gym/pool had to close due to the coronavirus so I will be finding other ways to excercise); watching Magnum P.I. (the original); Bible Studies (2); playing solitaire on the computer; reading my favorite website (after rdanderson,com of course) - (FreeRepublic.com); and chatting online (whats app).
B
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Things are getting worse over here ( back to the virus ) . Had to go to the chemist / pharmacy . The employees were wearing masks and we had to wash our hands before being allowed to get in one by one when someone else was leaving …scary.
Tonight , a message from our president … total confinement ahead I'm afraid .
As for the rest , I like many things (sporting events , soccer/ hockey ... but cancelled because of the virus ) . I'll stick to things which can be done from home for a while ( watching tv, DVDs, reading books I left aside , sending text messages ...). How long will it last ? I don't know .
Last night to cheer me up I watched … the Stringer . It worked ! It did cheer me up ;)
Stay safe everyone !
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Jack(s) wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:33 am

we have Australian tree frogs(not our frogs on the photo) it looks like they smile all day. Cute (our blind girl) still finds her way through the terrarium and comes to the window when she's hungry, when she is not at the window she isn't hungry and will turn her head away when we try to feed her something.... its miraculous to see how well she is doing and how she makes contact with us.. The other two are often hiding under the mud or under the leaves.. but also see that Cute is making contact with us so they are less afraid..
They are about 4 years old and can grow up till 16. I dont know how Cute will do in time, but for now she is really doing great.

Oh wow, forensic psychology, that's great!!!!!

My daughter just got exercisepractices from school, she just did that, since schools are closed here till the 6th of April.. they pronounced it yesterday
So B, if you are interested😉 (joking) you will find your ways of exercise..

I know V, here to.. boy how I would love to help out in the shelter right now.. help is needed. I'm going to have a marathon of MacGyver... season 4 and up I just finished seasons 1 till 3.
Lots of love,

Lies

Jerseycoconut

Post by Jerseycoconut »

Hello Ya'll!
To update the virus in Guildford CO. NC , one case reported / 0 deaths, Thank God. :P

Just got back from shopping and everyone normal and very courteous. Regular gas is $1.91 gallon !
Shelves and prices were normal & stocked, ... .. except for water, eggs & yes, TP! :lol: (All missing from stores) Not worried about TP, got old political adds that will substitute.

Schools are out, for now, 2 weeks. Kids will still get free meals & internet for class study.
And in the interim schools are getting a total cleansing!

Yes, it's a great time for projects to get done, & binge watch tv. [Anyone who is interested in "House" seasons 1-3 (no charge), contact me PM]

Annelies, love Frogs! In summer they make excellent night singers to fall asleep to.

My critters love the extra attention they're getting now, with the neighbors home!

Everyone take care of yourselves & those around you! :D :D :D

JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

It is getting worse here. From Wednesday all shops that are not essential for life will be closed. The Sunday opening ban for retail was lifted. Great. Since I work in retail and also garden centers can still be opened (absolutely essential) :roll:
I can also work on Sundays now . I want to work, I can't imagine having to be at home for a long time, but I don't understand the meaning behind it. After what I experienced today (we had three times as much sales as usual), I'm really starting to get scared. Not because of the virus, but because of what people do.

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
Monika

Post by Monika »

Our Family center/meeting place foryoung and old (I am responsible for housekeeping and catering), has closed from today until April 17th. Time for employees to clean up and renovate. And I can and must reduce my overtime.
I see the whole development pretty relaxed.
I keep it in like MacGyver S1E19 "Slow Death" "Lord, give me the strength to do what I can and to endure what I cannot change".
At the moment we all have to endute it.

Please everyone stays healthy.

From Monika with love
"As long as I always think of you and wish me somethings which I think is unattainable, there is no reason to be hurt by others."
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Jerseycoconut wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:12 pm Hello Ya'll!
To update the virus in Guildford CO. NC , one case reported / 0 deaths, Thank God. :P

Just got back from shopping and everyone normal and very courteous. Regular gas is $1.91 gallon !
Shelves and prices were normal & stocked, ... .. except for water, eggs & yes, TP! :lol: (All missing from stores) Not worried about TP, got old political adds that will substitute.

Schools are out, for now, 2 weeks. Kids will still get free meals & internet for class study.
And in the interim schools are getting a total cleansing!

Yes, it's a great time for projects to get done, & binge watch tv. [Anyone who is interested in "House" seasons 1-3 (no charge), contact me PM]

Annelies, love Frogs! In summer they make excellent night singers to fall asleep to.

My critters love the extra attention they're getting now, with the neighbors home!

Everyone take care of yourselves & those around you! :D :D :D

Good comments, everyone, because this is a world crisis - we are all affected. Thanks, Jerseycoconut for your description that when you were out shopping people were very courteous and that the shelves were stocked (except for water, eggs, and TP.

I hope that lasts.

Today we were advised to not gather in groups of more than 10 people. IN many states restaurants and bars are closing.

Those people are going to lose their businesses and their employees lose their jobs.

We were told today also that hopefully this will last "only" til July or August as far as all the stringent measures now in place. I hope that's right.

God bless everybody and, as Jerseycoconut said = take care of yourselves and those around you.
B
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

Monika wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:44 pm
I keep it in like MacGyver S1E19 "Slow Death" "Lord, give me the strength to do what I can and to endure what I cannot change".
At the moment we all have to endute it.
oh yes i remember that episode so true ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4qYmKyVoOU

it is the only one i could find with that quote :lol: but i love it ;)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

That's a great little video, ergomac and Monika. And a great quote.

Thanks!
B