Nil

louby1980

Nil

Post by louby1980 »

:shock: nil
Last edited by louby1980 on Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Monika

Re: Rick signed my leg for a tattoo

Post by Monika »

louby1980 wrote: ↑Mon May 06, 2019 11:26 pm I didn't know where to put this post so thought would put it here. Rick reluctantly signed my leg for a tattoo at Wales comic con asking why I want 'a fat old mans name permanently on my body'..Tried to get away with just signing RDA but I wanted his full name...got a right head shake from him πŸ™„πŸ™„ but he very nicely let me jump the queue in the afternoon to go ahead and sign my leg after cuddling Monty the dog. My tattooist was very careful not to rub it off when applying rubbing alcohol before starting the tattoo..dabbing it carefully. I now have a permanent 'Richard dean anderson' autograph on my leg.... My friend who went with me reckons that rick will now add 'no autographs on skin' to his list of things he won't do hehe. Sorry can't post pics as can't from my mobile. My friend videoed him signing my leg as well....where it shows rick shaking his head at me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Thanks for the autograph rick...its forever now 😊😊😊😊 and I don't see u as a fat old man...I see u as my second favourite dog lover πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ who I watched on TV when I were knee high to a grasshopper and have admired for a very long time πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Hello louby1980,
Great idea!! :D
I myself have RICK in traditional Chinese characters on my left forearm framed by a red rose tatooed.
And before you ask, IΒ΄m 56 years old, my people do not understand my admiration for RDA :cry:
ThatΒ΄s why in Chinese and I refuse to explain the meaning to others. :evil:
Only here can I do it.
Thank you :oops:

From Monika with love! :lol:
"As long as I always think of you and wish me somethings which I think is unattainable, there is no reason to be hurt by others."
louby1980

Re: Rick signed my leg for a tattoo

Post by louby1980 »

Monika wrote: ↑Tue May 07, 2019 9:12 pm
louby1980 wrote: ↑Mon May 06, 2019 11:26 pm I didn't know where to put this post so thought would put it here. Rick reluctantly signed my leg for a tattoo at Wales comic con asking why I want 'a fat old mans name permanently on my body'..Tried to get away with just signing RDA but I wanted his full name...got a right head shake from him πŸ™„πŸ™„ but he very nicely let me jump the queue in the afternoon to go ahead and sign my leg after cuddling Monty the dog. My tattooist was very careful not to rub it off when applying rubbing alcohol before starting the tattoo..dabbing it carefully. I now have a permanent 'Richard dean anderson' autograph on my leg.... My friend who went with me reckons that rick will now add 'no autographs on skin' to his list of things he won't do hehe. Sorry can't post pics as can't from my mobile. My friend videoed him signing my leg as well....where it shows rick shaking his head at me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Thanks for the autograph rick...its forever now 😊😊😊😊 and I don't see u as a fat old man...I see u as my second favourite dog lover πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ who I watched on TV when I were knee high to a grasshopper and have admired for a very long time πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Hello louby1980,
Great idea!! :D
I myself have RICK in traditional Chinese characters on my left forearm framed by a red rose tatooed.
And before you ask, IΒ΄m 56 years old, my people do not understand my admiration for RDA :cry:
ThatΒ΄s why in Chinese and I refuse to explain the meaning to others. :evil:
Only here can I do it.
Thank you :oops:

From Monika with love! :lol:
That's fantastic. My tattoo is 9 days old now....at the scabby stage lol...be happy when its healed. Don't regret doing it...Something I always said I would do when I met ruck is get him to sign a body part for a tattoo...originally I was gunna have me arm signed but me arm not long enough for his name hehe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚