This Makes Me Smile

User avatar
tvero80
Posts: 4382
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:29 pm

Re: This Makes Me Smile

Post by tvero80 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:21 pm

Wow ! You do remember your dream vividly , J !
Image

Veronica LAKings

User avatar
Annelies
Posts: 3649
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:33 pm
Location: the Netherlands

Re: This Makes Me Smile

Post by Annelies » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:00 pm

:D :D :D what a fantastic dream JK :D :D :D :D :D
Lots of love,

Lies

Image

rjas441
Posts: 438
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:17 am
Location: ALABAMA

Re: This Makes Me Smile

Post by rjas441 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:43 am

On a couch like that..... when you laid down then your head would have to be his lap, right?

User avatar
JackGywer
Posts: 5785
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:52 pm
Location: Frankfurt
Contact:

Re: This Makes Me Smile

Post by JackGywer » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:56 am

rjas441 wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:43 am
On a couch like that..... when you laid down then your head would have to be his lap, right?
:mrgreen:
Image

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de


I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.


J.K.

ergomac23
Posts: 338
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:48 am

Re: This Makes Me Smile

Post by ergomac23 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:18 am

what a great dream Jackgyver :D :D :D

while we are on the topic of Rick i had a funny thing happen to me this morning ....Macgyver reruns are sometimes on during the day through the week at about 11 in the morning but as far as i was aware not on the weekends so this morning at about 9:00 i was about to go make breakfast when i went past the living room and suddenly i thought i should check what macgyver episode is on i went over turned the tv on and yep macgyver was on at 9: 00 in the morning on a Saturday :lol: :lol: :lol: it was like my tired brain knows when macgyver is on without having to check the tv guide :lol: :lol: :lol: it was the episode live and learn (yes the irony was not lost on me :lol: )

i know its not as cool as Jackgyvers dream but i thought it was a funny story to mention ;)

User avatar
Jack(s)
Posts: 3825
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:59 pm
Location: UK

Re: This Makes Me Smile

Post by Jack(s) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:52 am

it is very funny. glad you found it and could enjoy the episode
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA

User avatar
JackGywer
Posts: 5785
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:52 pm
Location: Frankfurt
Contact:

Re: This Makes Me Smile

Post by JackGywer » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:56 am

ergomac23 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:18 am
what a great dream Jackgyver :D :D :D

while we are on the topic of Rick i had a funny thing happen to me this morning ....Macgyver reruns are sometimes on during the day through the week at about 11 in the morning but as far as i was aware not on the weekends so this morning at about 9:00 i was about to go make breakfast when i went past the living room and suddenly i thought i should check what macgyver episode is on i went over turned the tv on and yep macgyver was on at 9: 00 in the morning on a Saturday :lol: :lol: :lol: it was like my tired brain knows when macgyver is on without having to check the tv guide :lol: :lol: :lol: it was the episode live and learn (yes the irony was not lost on me :lol: )

i know its not as cool as Jackgyvers dream but i thought it was a funny story to mention ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de


I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.


J.K.

bserlori
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:05 pm

Re: This Makes Me Smile

Post by bserlori » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:09 am

For the last 12 years, me and 3 other girls have run the official fansite for actor Tom Felton. For any Harry Potter fans out there, he plays Draco Malfoy. Tonight we did an Instagram live q&a with him and one of our questions was "If you could direct or star in any show what would it be". His answer....The Simpsons! Obviously made me think of Rick and definitely brought a smile to my face 😁😁😁

User avatar
bftlovesRDA
Posts: 9703
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:03 pm
Location: Southeastern USA

Re: This Makes Me Smile

Post by bftlovesRDA » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:44 pm

bserlori wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:09 am
For the last 12 years, me and 3 other girls have run the official fansite for actor Tom Felton. For any Harry Potter fans out there, he plays Draco Malfoy. Tonight we did an Instagram live q&a with him and one of our questions was "If you could direct or star in any show what would it be". His answer....The Simpsons! Obviously made me think of Rick and definitely brought a smile to my face 😁😁😁
:D :D :lol: :lol: :D :D
B

ergomac23
Posts: 338
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:48 am

Re: This Makes Me Smile

Post by ergomac23 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:09 am

Jack(s) wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:52 am
it is very funny. glad you found it and could enjoy the episode
thanks jacks i did enjoy the episode it is one of my favorites :D

'

Post Reply