This Makes Me Smile

Fandango
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:34 am
Location: SaltWater, Florida

Re: This Makes Me Smile

Post by Fandango » Tue May 13, 2014 1:54 pm

Happines is...actually having had two days off in a row!

Folks, thanks for sharing all your fun!

User avatar
Mac/Jack#1fan
Posts: 537
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:48 pm
Location: Vermont USA

Re: This Makes Me Smile

Post by Mac/Jack#1fan » Wed May 14, 2014 1:40 am

Fandango wrote:Happines is...actually having had two days off in a row!
Indeed, that is happiness :D Good for you. I have 4 days off in a row a couple weeks ago, and that was happiness too :D

Watching a hockey game in Madison Square Garden! Now that's happiness too :D I took these at a game last year, the Rangers vs. the Panthers. Rangers won! YAY!

Image

Yeah, I was one of the first ones there, I just love it at the garden :)
Image

Image
Image

User avatar
j-sky
Posts: 350
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:45 pm
Location: Säynätsalo, Finland, Europe, Earth

This Makes Me Smile

Post by j-sky » Wed May 14, 2014 5:18 pm

Image

This made me smile today. My new suitcase :) .

User avatar
Annelies
Posts: 3639
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:33 pm
Location: the Netherlands

Re: This Makes Me Smile

Post by Annelies » Wed May 14, 2014 7:26 pm

NICE colour J- Sky!! Can imagine you want to pack immediately to go on a vacation!!
Lots of love,

Lies

Image

User avatar
tvero80
Posts: 4337
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:29 pm

Re: This Makes Me Smile

Post by tvero80 » Wed May 14, 2014 7:45 pm

j-sky wrote:Image

This made me smile today. My new suitcase :) .
Are you going to use it at the end of the month for THE TRIP? :)

V
Image

Veronica LAKings

User avatar
Mac/Jack#1fan
Posts: 537
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:48 pm
Location: Vermont USA

Re: This Makes Me Smile

Post by Mac/Jack#1fan » Wed May 14, 2014 11:40 pm

Very nice suitcase! The color is awesome. :D
Image

User avatar
tvero80
Posts: 4337
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:29 pm

Re: This Makes Me Smile

Post by tvero80 » Thu May 15, 2014 7:50 pm

Ok I know it's silly but it makes me smile.

I'm sure the Native Speakers know what RDA means.But what about the others?

RDA= recommended daily allowance that is to say the amount of a chemical,for example a vitamin or a mineral ,which you should have every day. :)
Image

Veronica LAKings

User avatar
Caty
Posts: 1851
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:31 pm
Location: Near the North Sea, Germany

Re: This Makes Me Smile

Post by Caty » Thu May 15, 2014 8:31 pm

tvero80 wrote:Ok I know it's silly but it makes me smile.

I'm sure the Native Speakers know what RDA means.But what about the others?

RDA= recommended daily allowance that is to say the amount of a chemical,for example a vitamin or a mineral ,which you should have every day. :)
And we get our RDA of RDA here on the forum :lol: :lol: :lol:
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)

User avatar
Annelies
Posts: 3639
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:33 pm
Location: the Netherlands

Re: This Makes Me Smile

Post by Annelies » Thu May 15, 2014 9:01 pm

Caty wrote:
tvero80 wrote:Ok I know it's silly but it makes me smile.

I'm sure the Native Speakers know what RDA means.But what about the others?

RDA= recommended daily allowance that is to say the amount of a chemical,for example a vitamin or a mineral ,which you should have every day. :)
And we get our RDA of RDA here on the forum :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lots of love,

Lies

Image

User avatar
Annelies
Posts: 3639
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:33 pm
Location: the Netherlands

Re: This Makes Me Smile

Post by Annelies » Mon May 19, 2014 8:44 am

My eldest daughter had a friend over yesterday, and ofcourse my youngest daughter was "to young" to play with them, so we decided to go outside to decorate the walls with chalk..
I made a Smiley
Image
and asked what she thought of it.... Then I noticed she wasn't outside, so I went to search for her....
Guessing it already????
Image
We both had an other wall in mind! She thought the walls outside were to small to chalk on..
After a lesson of where to chalk/draw, I could convince her to go outside with me and make a drawing on the walls and the pavement outside :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lots of love,

Lies

Image

Post Reply