This Makes Me Smile

bftlovesRDA

Re: This Makes Me Smile

Post by bftlovesRDA »

JackGywer wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:50 pm I had a nice experience at work today. A new colleague looked at my phone case (guess who is pictured on it?) And suddenly asked "Who is this?"
I answered "Richard Dean Anderson". She looked at me questioningly ....... "MacGyver?" she asked (the picture shows Jack) :lol: :lol: :lol:
I told her that I met him twice and she stared at me unbelievably.
"Seriously," I said
I will not forget her expression so quickly :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It made me smile, in an otherwise difficult time <3

That's a great experience, JK. Glad it gave you a smile in a difficult time. Thanks for telling us about it.
B
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

My youngest son asks for his kiss on the cheek every day (which I'm really grateful for). I enjoy it while he still wants it. But it gets weird now that he has the first stubble. My baby is growing up! :shock: :o
:lol: :lol:

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

JackGywer wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:30 pm My youngest son asks for his kiss on the cheek every day (which I'm really grateful for). I enjoy it while he still wants it. But it gets weird now that he has the first stubble. My baby is growing up! :shock: :o
:lol: :lol:
They do grow up. :D :D :D
B
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

And we grow older ...

Have you heard of Bailey ? What a *cabot ! :D
https://youtu.be/ZxMFEZAaep8

* In French cabot means both a dog and a buffoon ;)
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

my parents want a puppy for ages but also are campers so choice is, getting rid of the caravan and go for a pup..or being away whenever they want at the campsite... wich you can't do with a puppy.. At their campsite no dogs are allowed..
2 weeks ago my mom apped me at 15.45 Sunday afternoon.. can you look for a bench?? A big one... And a rope to chew on, a blanket and a pillow or dog bed..
I said sure, when do you need it... Answer: eeehhmmm tonight???
Meanwhile it was 16:55 and all the stores in Lelystad closed at 17:00, so I went to Almere, luckily stores were opened there till 18:00, but it's a half hour drive, not a parking spot nearby, and my eldest had a bruised ankle.. My girls and I jumped in the car and went to the store... wasn't sure I was going to be able to fix a bench, so was MacGyvering some kind of divider (in my mind ofcourse) on the way... I already reacted on internet for a big bench and the person called when we were on our way to Almere where she seemed to live..we could pick it up when we came back from the store, what a luck.. we were at the store ten minutes before closing, grabbed everything we needed and went further for the bench. Folded the bench, stuffed it in my little car, I even could close the tailgate.. My dad always says I can't take anything with me in my little car, Well I can! Ha! My girls were holding it, so it wouldn't move any unwanted directions , and I was sitting with my nose
almost against the windshield, but we had everything a puppy needed in the first night at a new home..
My mom often grumbles at me for being impulsive..I am impulsive??? But I can understand it, everytime I see him...The whole story still makes me smile over and over again..
https://pin.it/x3cxwx7ezuvcud somehow couldn't transfer it into a pic, but the link says it al😍
Lots of love,

Lies

Jerseycoconut

Post by Jerseycoconut »

Annelies,
Congratulations for your parents getting a puppy!!! :D
All joy for them! ( besides you!)
Maybe there is a better campsite to enjoy both, puppy & travel.
Here's to dreams coming true! :P :P :P

JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

I woke up today with a big smile. The reason was, I was dreaming of RDA :mrgreen:
It was a pretty crazy dream, but I still enjoyed it and if my son hadn't also dreamed in the next room (he speaks in the sleep), I would certainly have continued to dream. I have a very light sleep and wake up easily :?
Anyway, I dreamed that I met RDA (not sure where, I flew by plane, but it was still Germany, I think).
Anyway, I was sitting with RDA on an old sofa in a small room and we were watching TV. He ate gummy snakes and we watched an old film. I sat very quietly next to him and just enjoyed his presence. Then suddenly a handful of young people came into the room (he was living in a commune, but he was at his current age ). They brought unrest and luckily disappeared at some point 8-)
Then RDA suddenly read an instruction manual or a description of something (don't ask, I have no Idea) and I went really tired. I remember that I was getting tired and lay down next to him, he was still sitting on his place. Somehow, a tone suddenly sounded like the old cell phones used to do when an SMS arrived. I looked up and he said "That was your cell phone". I picked it up (it was such a very old model where you could only phone and send SMS) and looked at the display. He then said "I sent you a video". I stared at the display in confusion, than at him (his phone was also an old one, but this video was on his display).He said something about always sending videos to women :shock: I was confused and said "I forgot my smartphone at home" and snuggled back to his side.
Shortly afterwards there was a chase where children fled, they came to us and RDA gave a small child with big dark eyes a lollypop. He removed the paper around it, gave it to me and asked me to throw it in the green trash can (green garbage cans are for biological waste where I live). On the way to the trash can, I turned around and saw him with a syringe in hand next to the child and he asked "In the arm?" I said "yes, why not?" turned me away and left. At that point I woke up :shock: :shock: :shock:
I think he was mutating to Doctor Webber at that moment :lol: :lol: :lol:
I had a big grin on my face, I felt very comfortable. That was a crazy dream, made my day :oops:

I've had a dream before, when I was sitting on a sofa with him, how does that always come? :?:
I sometimes wonder what my brain is trying to tell me :roll: :mrgreen:

J.K.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

JackGywer wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:58 pm I woke up today with a big smile. The reason was, I was dreaming of RDA :mrgreen:
It was a pretty crazy dream, but I still enjoyed it and if my son hadn't also dreamed in the next room (he speaks in the sleep), I would certainly have continued to dream. I have a very light sleep and wake up easily :?
Anyway, I dreamed that I met RDA (not sure where, I flew by plane, but it was still Germany, I think).
Anyway, I was sitting with RDA on an old sofa in a small room and we were watching TV. He ate gummy snakes and we watched an old film. I sat very quietly next to him and just enjoyed his presence. Then suddenly a handful of young people came into the room (he was living in a commune, but he was at his current age ). They brought unrest and luckily disappeared at some point 8-)
Then RDA suddenly read an instruction manual or a description of something (don't ask, I have no Idea) and I went really tired. I remember that I was getting tired and lay down next to him, he was still sitting on his place. Somehow, a tone suddenly sounded like the old cell phones used to do when an SMS arrived. I looked up and he said "That was your cell phone". I picked it up (it was such a very old model where you could only phone and send SMS) and looked at the display. He then said "I sent you a video". I stared at the display in confusion, than at him (his phone was also an old one, but this video was on his display).He said something about always sending videos to women :shock: I was confused and said "I forgot my smartphone at home" and snuggled back to his side.
Shortly afterwards there was a chase where children fled, they came to us and RDA gave a small child with big dark eyes a lollypop. He removed the paper around it, gave it to me and asked me to throw it in the green trash can (green garbage cans are for biological waste where I live). On the way to the trash can, I turned around and saw him with a syringe in hand next to the child and he asked "In the arm?" I said "yes, why not?" turned me away and left. At that point I woke up :shock: :shock: :shock:
I think he was mutating to Doctor Webber at that moment :lol: :lol: :lol:
I had a big grin on my face, I felt very comfortable. That was a crazy dream, made my day :oops:

I've had a dream before, when I was sitting on a sofa with him, how does that always come? :?:
I sometimes wonder what my brain is trying to tell me :roll: :mrgreen:
What a cool dream, JK! Nice to be sitting beside RDA - wherever it was in your dream. I can see where that would definitely bring a smile to your face! Thanks for telling us about it!!!!!
B
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

It's a very restrained dream , J ... sofas , sofas , are they sofa beds by any chance ? ;)
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

tvero80 wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:23 pm It's a very restrained dream , J ... sofas , sofas , are they sofa beds by any chance ? ;)
Yes, dear, take an example from me, even in my dreams I have too much respect for him to dream in a different way. :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is exactly what the sofa looked like!

J.K.