This Makes Me Smile

LisaAnn65

Re: This Makes Me Smile

Post by LisaAnn65 »

Annelies wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:06 am Just home from a weekend working night shifts ... decorated everything into Christmas at the shelter this week and decided to go a bit crazy this weekend and make a snowman out of cups... one of the young people helped me and this is what I left yesterday

Today I came back......the person worked till late, just couldn't stop all enthousiastic and was soooo proud..together we turned a sling into a scarf, put som led lights into it...we had fun and Frosty brings joy to everyone who walks in.. Image
Just found this thread..Awesome snowman!! Hopefully still toothy :)
One never knows till one tries
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Frosty isn't standing anymore unfortunately.. when we moved him to the shed he felt down the stairs and there wasn't left much of him but we'll have a nice project next year ;)

Found this video..
Great work I loved it!!
https://youtu.be/kI4yoXyb1_M
At the end you'll see "pets need a pal to talk to" (or something like that...After that there is still a little piece of video..
Lots of love,

Lies

Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Lots of love,

Lies

Kti

Post by Kti »

Thanks Lies ;). Made my smile today :D.
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

This made me smile, although I was more in the mood to cry!
That's what my younger son did for his big brother when he was in the hospital.
It shows her cuddly toys, which they have since their birth.
Both have the cuddly toys still and they still play a big role in their lives..........this is great ;)
The Big One even laughed when I took the picture to the hospital :D

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Ooooww that makes me smile and pink a tear away to JK.. my daughters both have bears since their birth I know how much they are worth!! Sooooo sweet of your youngest!!
Lots of love,

Lies

JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

Annelies wrote: Wed May 10, 2017 8:29 pm Ooooww that makes me smile and pink a tear away to JK.. my daughters both have bears since their birth I know how much they are worth!! Sooooo sweet of your youngest!!

Yes,they are still the most important things in their lives!
Even if the bigger one already hidden him in front of others ;)

The little one is very caring and was so worried about his brother...........he snapped something from the paramedics, which was not intended for his ears :?

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

JackGywer wrote: Wed May 10, 2017 8:35 pm
Annelies wrote: Wed May 10, 2017 8:29 pm Ooooww that makes me smile and pink a tear away to JK.. my daughters both have bears since their birth I know how much they are worth!! Sooooo sweet of your youngest!!

Yes,they are still the most important things in their lives!
Even if the bigger one already hidden him in front of others ;)

The little one is very caring and was so worried about his brother...........he snapped something from the paramedics, which was not intended for his ears :?
Little ones have big ears... I know all about it!!
Lots of love,

Lies

Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Image my daughter and I are following a diet.. you can eat everything but with the right measures..Book with daily programs 's easy to do and works for us... now last Sunday she had American Pancakes on her program and OF COURSE I used RDA's recipe (Runners MacGyver) only without banana and made them a bit smaller..Kids were helping small is easy to flip over. It was fun and they were the best, my daughter told me ;) :D next time it will be with banana
Lots of love,

Lies

eurmos

Post by eurmos »

Annelies wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:22 pm Image my daughter and I are following a diet.. you can eat everything but with the right measures..Book with daily programs 's easy to do and works for us... now last Sunday she had American Pancakes on her program and OF COURSE I used RDA's recipe (Runners MacGyver) only without banana and made them a bit smaller..Kids were helping small is easy to flip over. It was fun and they were the best, my daughter told me ;) :D next time it will be with banana
My grandson LOVES whole wheat pancakes with bananas. I make mine different though. I only use whole wheat flour, no bleached white flour.
Beth