This Makes Me Smile

Caty

Re: This Makes Me Smile

Post by Caty »

Thanks Mac/Jack for the cute little hedgehog, this little nose ... lovely :D
And Freckles, your picture also made me smile, I beg the birds in your garden get luxuary nests :D ;)
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

What a great idea Freckles! I have three cats that shed like crazy. I think I'll try the "hair in a basket" the next time I brush them.
If you can't say anything nice.....

Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Wow, I smiled a lot reading this topic!! Fantastic Idea!!!

Just had a pancake picknick on the floor at home tonight, because of the bad weather outside. Having trouble eating the pancakes without letting the syrup get away, on the other side of the cloth, the happiest kid in the world, washing her hands every 5 minutes, because of the syrup with a big smile, yes, that makes me smile!!

And this, photo taken nearby the campsite I often go to:
I have a weak for the sky/clouds, especially sunset with it colours, can enjoy it for hours!!

AND THAT THIS IS MY 200th POST!! If I could buy you all a drink I would, and we would toast on it :lol:
Lots of love,

Lies

Mac/Jack#1fan

Post by Mac/Jack#1fan »

Annelies wrote:AND THAT THIS IS MY 200th POST!!
Congrats Lies :D That's great :) And that's a BEAUTIFUL picture!! :D

Here is something that makes me smile, my mom's dog :D She's actually one of the family dogs ( we have 5 dogs ;) ) but she really took to mom, and mom spoils her :D Her name is Andie (I named her) :D Her and I were waiting in the car together while mom ran a quick errand and I couldn't resist a photo shoot :D

bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Lies - WOOHOO! 200TH POST!!! Awesome! And so is the photo of the sunset. Hope the weather outside for you (if it was bad) got over with quickly. Having a picnic on the floor in bad weather seems like a good way to go through that kind of thing.

Mac/Jack#1fan - AWWWWWWW - Andie is such a cutiepie! Glad you snapped those photos and posted them here.

Both of these photos (the sunset and Andie dog) made me smile - so thank you both!
B
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

I always smile whenever I see this picture of my daughter's dog Cane. It was taken when she first got him. He was about 4 months old then.

If you can't say anything nice.....

Caty

Post by Caty »

I like sunsets too, Lies. And sunrise ... it's such a wonderful light all around, not only if you take a picture of the sun.

This picture was taken just after sunrise, do you see the light? It was beautiful, especially in reality.
And no, I was not drunk ;)
And it is not in the mountains, I only forgot to adjust the camera horizontally to the ground. Therefore I never used this pic for the calender, for which it was taken.

It comes out that all the cuties we have at home are making us smile :)
Andie and Cane are such cuties, I love cats and dogs and birds and horses and ... tbc :D

Keep them coming, I'm looking forward to those great photos.
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Annelies wrote:And this, photo taken nearby the campsite I often go to:
I have a weak for the sky/clouds, especially sunset with it colours, can enjoy it for hours!!
Amazing picture, Lies.It's really breathtaking.

Thanks for sharing.

V
MacBeth

Post by MacBeth »

That is lovely, Lies!

Here's something else that makes me smile: I love Celtic knotwork, and I've done a few designs of my own. I did this as a graphic for the website for my wedding last year:

Annelies

Post by Annelies »

MacBeth wrote:That is lovely, Lies!

Here's something else that makes me smile: I love Celtic knotwork, and I've done a few designs of my own. I did this as a graphic for the website for my wedding last year:

Beth, I'm speechless, that's so beautiful!!!!

@Caty: I LOVE YOUR PHOTO, IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Thanks V!!!!

I love to be creative with clay.. First I started making "dreutels" (that's how we call them in the netherlands), but it's actually a little troll made with clay and natural products, like gourds, dried leaves, branches etc:
(I didn't make this one above, searched it on google to get an example!!), all the ones I made are given away..
Should do that again soon, always made me smile!!

I did a ceramics course, and I loved it, this is my masterpiece: Tinkerbell, wich I made for my eldest daughter:
Lots of love,

Lies