This Makes Me Smile

bftlovesRDA

Re: This Makes Me Smile

Post by bftlovesRDA » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:12 pm

JackGywer wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:50 pm
I had a nice experience at work today. A new colleague looked at my phone case (guess who is pictured on it?) And suddenly asked "Who is this?"
I answered "Richard Dean Anderson". She looked at me questioningly ....... "MacGyver?" she asked (the picture shows Jack) :lol: :lol: :lol:
I told her that I met him twice and she stared at me unbelievably.
"Seriously," I said
I will not forget her expression so quickly :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It made me smile, in an otherwise difficult time <3

That's a great experience, JK. Glad it gave you a smile in a difficult time. Thanks for telling us about it.
B

JackGywer

Post by JackGywer » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:30 pm

My youngest son asks for his kiss on the cheek every day (which I'm really grateful for). I enjoy it while he still wants it. But it gets weird now that he has the first stubble. My baby is growing up! :shock: :o
:lol: :lol:

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.

bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:11 am

JackGywer wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:30 pm
My youngest son asks for his kiss on the cheek every day (which I'm really grateful for). I enjoy it while he still wants it. But it gets weird now that he has the first stubble. My baby is growing up! :shock: :o
:lol: :lol:
They do grow up. :D :D :D
B

tvero80

Post by tvero80 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:14 pm

And we grow older ...

Have you heard of Bailey ? What a *cabot ! :D
https://youtu.be/ZxMFEZAaep8

* In French cabot means both a dog and a buffoon ;)

Veronica LAKings

Annelies

Post by Annelies » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:10 am

my parents want a puppy for ages but also are campers so choice is, getting rid of the caravan and go for a pup..or being away whenever they want at the campsite... wich you can't do with a puppy.. At their campsite no dogs are allowed..
2 weeks ago my mom apped me at 15.45 Sunday afternoon.. can you look for a bench?? A big one... And a rope to chew on, a blanket and a pillow or dog bed..
I said sure, when do you need it... Answer: eeehhmmm tonight???
Meanwhile it was 16:55 and all the stores in Lelystad closed at 17:00, so I went to Almere, luckily stores were opened there till 18:00, but it's a half hour drive, not a parking spot nearby, and my eldest had a bruised ankle.. My girls and I jumped in the car and went to the store... wasn't sure I was going to be able to fix a bench, so was MacGyvering some kind of divider (in my mind ofcourse) on the way... I already reacted on internet for a big bench and the person called when we were on our way to Almere where she seemed to live..we could pick it up when we came back from the store, what a luck.. we were at the store ten minutes before closing, grabbed everything we needed and went further for the bench. Folded the bench, stuffed it in my little car, I even could close the tailgate.. My dad always says I can't take anything with me in my little car, Well I can! Ha! My girls were holding it, so it wouldn't move any unwanted directions , and I was sitting with my nose
almost against the windshield, but we had everything a puppy needed in the first night at a new home..
My mom often grumbles at me for being impulsive..I am impulsive??? But I can understand it, everytime I see him...The whole story still makes me smile over and over again..
https://pin.it/x3cxwx7ezuvcud somehow couldn't transfer it into a pic, but the link says it al😍
Lots of love,

Lies

Jerseycoconut

Post by Jerseycoconut » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:21 pm

Annelies,
Congratulations for your parents getting a puppy!!! :D
All joy for them! ( besides you!)
Maybe there is a better campsite to enjoy both, puppy & travel.
Here's to dreams coming true! :P :P :P