This Makes Me Smile

User avatar
tvero80
Posts: 3915
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:29 pm

Re: This Makes Me Smile

Post by tvero80 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:50 pm

PamK1950 wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:23 am
Hi all. Real life has kept me away from here for too long of time. 'Real life has also given me a reason to get back to posting. I'd like to introduce my first grandchild, Isabella Paige Dunavant. She was born on June 5, 2018. These were taken on her two-month birthday.

Image

We think she wants to be a pirate when she grows up:

Image
:lol: :lol: :lol: So cute! Thanks for sharing, Pam !
Image

Veronica LAKings

User avatar
bftlovesRDA
Posts: 5961
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:03 pm
Location: Southeastern USA

Re: This Makes Me Smile

Post by bftlovesRDA » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:16 pm

Awwww - what a cutiepie!
B

User avatar
Jerseycoconut
Posts: 449
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:00 pm
Location: NC, USA

Re: This Makes Me Smile

Post by Jerseycoconut » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:27 pm

PamK1950 wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:23 am
Hi all. Real life has kept me away from here for too long of time. 'Real life has also given me a reason to get back to posting. I'd like to introduce my first grandchild, Isabella Paige Dunavant. She was born on June 5, 2018. These were taken on her two-month birthday.

Image

We think she wants to be a pirate when she grows up:

Image

Pam & Isabella!
Congratulations! Wonderful photos and wonderful name! Many blessings!
Jerseycoconut :D

User avatar
Irina
Posts: 895
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:32 pm

Re: This Makes Me Smile

Post by Irina » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:21 pm

PamK1950 wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:23 am
Hi all. Real life has kept me away from here for too long of time. 'Real life has also given me a reason to get back to posting. I'd like to introduce my first grandchild, Isabella Paige Dunavant. She was born on June 5, 2018. These were taken on her two-month birthday.

Image

We think she wants to be a pirate when she grows up:

Image
😍😍😍 She's so sweet 👶💖💖💖!!! Congrats you and your daughter, Pam! 🌹🌹🌹
"It's very difficult to say "goodbye" to someone who means so much... "
("To be a Man")

User avatar
NiLa
Posts: 645
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:21 am
Location: Hesse, near Frankfurt, Germany

Re: This Makes Me Smile

Post by NiLa » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:17 am

Pam....congratulations!!!!

Sie is such a cute little girl!

May you have so much fun together :lol:

Anja ;)
Walk in love, walk in service, and you will walk in honor.
MacGyver
....by doing so our world will be better each day...
Anja ;)

User avatar
JackGywer
Posts: 5316
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:52 pm
Location: Frankfurt
Contact:

Re: This Makes Me Smile

Post by JackGywer » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:50 pm

What makes me smile, are the incredible fans of RDA. I met great people here in this forum and on Facebook. In the meantime, these people have become friends, which are indispensable for me.The last few days have shown me again how great the cohesion among the "Wild Loyalists" is.
What I love most is the fact that the loyalists take care of each other, everyone who is new to the forum is warmly welcomed and I am proud to be a part of our little family. I just wanted to say that! It always makes me happy and makes me smile.
Fans of RDA are the best, I've always known that.
One for all and all for one ;)
I hope there are still a lot of members dare to participate here and feel what I feel!
Image

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de


I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.


J.K.

User avatar
Jerseycoconut
Posts: 449
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:00 pm
Location: NC, USA

Re: This Makes Me Smile

Post by Jerseycoconut » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:53 pm

JackGywer wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:50 pm
What makes me smile, are the incredible fans of RDA. I met great people here in this forum and on Facebook. In the meantime, these people have become friends, which are indispensable for me.The last few days have shown me again how great the cohesion among the "Wild Loyalists" is.
What I love most is the fact that the loyalists take care of each other, everyone who is new to the forum is warmly welcomed and I am proud to be a part of our little family. I just wanted to say that! It always makes me happy and makes me smile.
Fans of RDA are the best, I've always known that.
One for all and all for one ;)
I hope there are still a lot of members dare to participate here and feel what I feel!
Ditto, Ditto, Ditto! Here! Here! JK Right back at you! :D :lol: :D :D
Jerseycoconut

User avatar
Jen85
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:27 am
Location: Shropshire
Contact:

Re: This Makes Me Smile

Post by Jen85 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:24 am

JackGywer wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:50 pm
What makes me smile, are the incredible fans of RDA. I met great people here in this forum and on Facebook. In the meantime, these people have become friends, which are indispensable for me.The last few days have shown me again how great the cohesion among the "Wild Loyalists" is.
What I love most is the fact that the loyalists take care of each other, everyone who is new to the forum is warmly welcomed and I am proud to be a part of our little family. I just wanted to say that! It always makes me happy and makes me smile.
Fans of RDA are the best, I've always known that.
One for all and all for one ;)
I hope there are still a lot of members dare to participate here and feel what I feel!
Well put, I feel the same. You are all amazing and I'm so glad to be part of it :D
Mac: Two guys with bazookas blew up your cab.
Jack: They blew up my cab with a bazooka?
Mac: Two bazookas. But I can explain.
Jack: Bazookas? You can explain bazookas? YOU CANNOT EXPLAIN BAZOOKAS!

User avatar
Annelies
Posts: 3485
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:33 pm
Location: the Netherlands

Re: This Makes Me Smile

Post by Annelies » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:46 pm

Jen85 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:24 am
JackGywer wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:50 pm
What makes me smile, are the incredible fans of RDA. I met great people here in this forum and on Facebook. In the meantime, these people have become friends, which are indispensable for me.The last few days have shown me again how great the cohesion among the "Wild Loyalists" is.
What I love most is the fact that the loyalists take care of each other, everyone who is new to the forum is warmly welcomed and I am proud to be a part of our little family. I just wanted to say that! It always makes me happy and makes me smile.
Fans of RDA are the best, I've always known that.
One for all and all for one ;)
I hope there are still a lot of members dare to participate here and feel what I feel!
Well put, I feel the same. You are all amazing and I'm so glad to be part of it :D
Wel All i can say is..: Dito...
Love you all so much, although I can't be here as much as I want to ;)
Lots of love,

Lies

Image

PamK1950
Posts: 441
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:38 pm
Location: Wherever my mind takes me

Re: This Makes Me Smile

Post by PamK1950 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:29 pm

I met my two best friends on this forum in 2009 - Pat/Kat Xander (aka the Dollie momma) and Diane (Fandango). It's only been nine years, but I feel like I've known them forever. These ladies helped me get through some very rough times.
If you can't say anything nice.....

Image

Post Reply