Christmas!

rjas441

Re: Christmas!

Post by rjas441 »

Well, wrapping up another Christmas. Had a great time with family tonight & loved all the posts, messages & calls I received on the Eve & Day of Christma from family & friends. Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas.
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

KateR wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:18 pm

BTW, RDA returned with another message after they had opened presents, so I added it to his message from last night.

How many other people watch "The Madonna" episode of MacGyver on Christmas? For nearly 30 years, I have watched it every single year, and it STILL makes me cry. Such a beautifully crafted episode, and so perfect for this time of year. It's become an important Christmas tradition. <sniff>

i saw the new message from RDA so funny how he sounds so excited over new tech stuff :lol: and i love watching the Madonna episode around Christmas it is one of my favorites and i find my self tearing up over the scene on the stairs with pat laferty and just before it when Cynthia is singing on stage ricks facial changes there are heartbreaking :( but the scenes with little violet are so cute i love the line "trust me i know about this stuff" a beautiful episode .
i hope everyone had a great Christmas.
Caty

Post by Caty »

KateR wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:18 pm Adding my Christmas wishes to one and all, and my thanks to everyone who has helped to support this site. :) :)

BTW, RDA returned with another message after they had opened presents, so I added it to his message from last night.

How many other people watch "The Madonna" episode of MacGyver on Christmas? For nearly 30 years, I have watched it every single year, and it STILL makes me cry. Such a beautifully crafted episode, and so perfect for this time of year. It's become an important Christmas tradition. <sniff>

Best wishes to all! (And ice cream... ;) )

Kate
Dear Kate,
as I told you last Saturday night, "The Madonna" is a MUST every christmas eve and I was crying my eyes out as every year.
Don't think, I'll ever get old enough to watch it without even a little water in my eyes.

Last year my mother was very sick and we almost feared she wouldn't make it for christmas, but she got through and she's still with us.
Now she is 91 years old, my dad is 90 and we are very grateful for everyday we still have them - and we had some icecream on Christmas Day. :-D

Merry Christmas and hopefully a very happy New Year
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
IndyStarkDeanJr

Post by IndyStarkDeanJr »

Hi everyone,

I hope every one of you who celebrated Christmas had a nice day and enjoyed the moment as much as possible.

I'll watch the episode of Macgyver soon for I'm more a Stargate fan (i know shaaaame) BUT my parents offered me the integral of MacGyver so it'll keep me busy for a while !!

Enjoy this last week.

Best regards to all of you, from France.
And with love.

Juliette
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Dear everyone,

I hope you all have a fabulous Christmas with your loved ones..
Wishing you all the warmth love and joy❤❤❤❤❤❤

Adding a song from a Dutch comedian.
Not a beautiful Christmassong, but a funny one..
https://youtu.be/zEaV2O1Jz4c
Love you all😘
Lots of love,

Lies

eurmos

Post by eurmos »

KateR wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:18 pm Adding my Christmas wishes to one and all, and my thanks to everyone who has helped to support this site. :) :)

Kate
I did watch The Madonna on Christmas. I cry every time when Mac is outside talking to Pat about his mom's death. When Mac tears up, so do I.
Beth
Beata

Post by Beata »

Kate
I love that episode, the song that Cynthia sings always pulls at my heartstrings. Love the part where the little boy with the wagon brings the Madonna back to the church. I always think that we as humans sometimes we jump to the wrong conclusions about things that happen in life as in the episode, ie: MacGyver thought that he let his mom down, everyone thought the Madonna was stolen, and of course the Christmas angel as a poor person who brought the greatest gift to the Challengers Club, little Violet giving MacGyver a gift, the whole episode had that constant theme and that touched me the most. Life can be filled with good surprises.
Hope all had a great Christmas season, Happy New Year.
love,
Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
Gatelady

Post by Gatelady »

Just wanted to wish you all a Happy Christmas 2019 and a joyous 2020 to you all!
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Hi, Gatelady - and THANKS for the good Christmas and New Year's greetings!

Wishing you and everyone also a wonderful Christmas and joyous New Year!

Hope 2020 will be a good year for everyone!

God bless all!
B
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

i hope everyone has a great Christmas and New years :D :D :D