Introduction

macgyvergirl4life

Introduction

Post by macgyvergirl4life »

Hello all. So I'm Renee and I'm new here. I am 18 years old but I'm rather old school for my age. I am a huge fan of Richard Dean Anderson! But anyway ummm I'm a Christian but I don't shove religion down people's throats. I'm in a wheelchair and I have various medical problems and I love the shows MacGyver and Stargate!! I would love to meet RDA, but I’m kinda scared to because I have trouble pronouncing my words sometimes and I’m kind of self conscious about that. But I just love him so much and I’m so so glad to be here!!
tvero80

Re: Introduction

Post by tvero80 »

macgyvergirl4life wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:58 am Hello all. So I'm Renee and I'm new here. I am 18 years old but I'm rather old school for my age. I am a huge fan of Richard Dean Anderson! But anyway ummm I'm a Christian but I don't shove religion down people's throats. I'm in a wheelchair and I have various medical problems and I love the shows MacGyver and Stargate!! I would love to meet RDA, but I’m kinda scared to because I have trouble pronouncing my words sometimes and I’m kind of self conscious about that. But I just love him so much and I’m so so glad to be here!!
Welcome to the forum , macgyvergirl4life ! You'll like it here .We are family :)
Jen85

Post by Jen85 »

tvero80 wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:45 am
macgyvergirl4life wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:58 am Hello all. So I'm Renee and I'm new here. I am 18 years old but I'm rather old school for my age. I am a huge fan of Richard Dean Anderson! But anyway ummm I'm a Christian but I don't shove religion down people's throats. I'm in a wheelchair and I have various medical problems and I love the shows MacGyver and Stargate!! I would love to meet RDA, but I’m kinda scared to because I have trouble pronouncing my words sometimes and I’m kind of self conscious about that. But I just love him so much and I’m so so glad to be here!!
Welcome to the forum , macgyvergirl4life ! You'll like it here .We are family :)
Yes indeed, welcome. Jump right in, we're all friendly here :D
Mac: Two guys with bazookas blew up your cab.
Jack: They blew up my cab with a bazooka?
Mac: Two bazookas. But I can explain.
Jack: Bazookas? You can explain bazookas? YOU CANNOT EXPLAIN BAZOOKAS!
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Hi, Renee,

You are most welcome to be here among people who love and admire Richard Dean Anderson as you do! While many here may not be as young as you are, we are young at heart. I am a Christian also and there are several others likewise on the forum. But, as you say, no need to "shove religion down people's throats." The main thing is that you love RDA and MacGyver and Stargate. I am sure if you met RDA in person, he would make you feel at ease - from what people who have met him have said he is just that kind of man, very caring and kind.

I hope you will look at all the stuff Kate has in this website and also that you will post your comments on every thread that interests you. Your words will be very appreciated by all.

Once again, WELCOME!!! and hugs to you.

Bettie
B
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

hi renee welcome to the forum :) i know how scary it can be to worry about meeting RDA when i met him i was the same i was self conscious about my lazy eye but as soon as you stand in front of him and he smiles that worry will disappear trust me he will make you feel at ease :)

welcome to the site and i hope you have fun here :D
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

Welcome Renee :)
Nice to see you here.
Welcome to our awesome family :D
You do not need to be afraid when you meet him, he is caring, just great, your fear vanishes very quickly.

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Welcome renee, glad you've joined our warm family, well, that's how this forum feels for me.. and dont you worry, once you meet Richard you will be at ease immediately.. just like the others say.. it's fantastic.
Lots of love,

Lies

Philippa M

Post by Philippa M »

G'day everyone, i hope you're all doing very well our summer weather here in Perth has been going on a up and down trend with very warm days and cool evenings.. since last Saturday we've experienced a string of high 30's (mid to high 90's in your lingo to 40's.. 100+ in your lingo). I can tell ya's I am NOT nor have i ever been a summer person... i hate it. The flies, the heat which can be like opening up a blast furnace, sun burn, having to shave.. sweating bullets when putting in make up. Sooooo looking forward to the day when i can buy a beach side property? BTW if any of you are living in cold areas with snow or cooler temps ya's mind blowing it down here... and i'll be more than happy to send a nice hot gusty blast.

Yes, it's been a long time between drinks since my last posting and since i was here. A lot of things have happened mainly due to my father terminal illness and my own personal problems of which i am dealing with in baby steps. I won't go into too much detail but i won't be as frequent visitor to this forum and for good reason. I need to work on me. And yes, i am seeing a therapist for the first time in 6 years and i need to do things slowly. My only big news is that i am going in for a Eye Pressure Test for Glaucoma next Tuesday morning i am neither worried nor and am i scared about it either!

I have been collecting loads of NICE photos of our bloke in from his younger years and i always looking forward to Jackgwyer and the gals popping up photos of our bloke as she does every day!

Catch ya's on the flip side xx

Richard Dean Anderson is Macgyver! .... *my hearts duet*