What were you doing five minutes ago?

MacBeth

Re: What were you doing five minutes ago?

Post by MacBeth »

Five minutes ago, I was catching up on the forum as usual, but not as usual. I'm in a hotel room in Orlando, where my wife is attending a librarians' professional conference, while I hang out in the room and work on a remote link. I can get a lot more done than I can in the office, because of no interruptions, so I figured I had earned a break!

Next week, I attend a conference in Chicago, and my wife gets to tag along and relax and go to museums while I'm in sessions.
cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

Five minutes ago I was just cursing against my Wi-Fi line which isn't working properly as usual tonight. :x
Claudia
Mac/Jack#1fan

Post by Mac/Jack#1fan »

Five minutes ago I just got home from visiting my grandparents for the first time this year. They just arrived Monday from Florida :D They'll be here all summer.... YAY! :D

MacBeth wrote:Five minutes ago, I was catching up on the forum as usual, but not as usual. I'm in a hotel room in Orlando.
ORLANDO!!! OMG! Lucky you Beth, in Florida lol! I wish I was in Orlando. Are you anywhere near Disneyworld? I LOVE Disneyworld :D My grandparents (the ones I just came from visiting) have a condo in Clearwater Fl. (about an hour outside of Orlando) and every year I stay with them for 3 weeks and go to Disney. I LOVE IT THERE! Just being in Florida is awesome :D I hope you are having a good time, even if you only spend it in the hotel room ;) :)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

5 minutes ago, I was posting THUNK instead of sleeping......let's see, which was more fun...... :roll: :roll: :roll:
B
Caty

Post by Caty »

5 minutes ago I searched my atlas of the moon for a crater.
Someone posted a photo but couldn't tell the name of it. Sometimes it's hard to believe :roll:
Needless to say, I found it ;)
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Playing piano I still remember the Fur Elise!! Thought I forgotten it long time since I've played that classic tune :D
Lots of love,

Lies

Caty

Post by Caty »

Annelies wrote:Playing piano I still remember the Fur Elise!! Thought I forgotten it long time since I've played that classic tune :D
I like this melody, now I put the blame on you for giving me an catchy tune, it will stick in my ears for the rest of the day ;) :lol: :lol:
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Caty wrote:
Annelies wrote:Playing piano I still remember the Fur Elise!! Thought I forgotten it long time since I've played that classic tune :D
I like this melody, now I put the blame on you for giving me an catchy tune, it will stick in my ears for the rest of the day ;) :lol: :lol:
:D :lol: you're welcome Caty :P
Lots of love,

Lies

tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

I remember that melody too, it's very romantic.

Unfortunately ,I can't play the piano but it's my favourite instrument.
Mac/Jack#1fan

Post by Mac/Jack#1fan »

I play the piano too (not very well, but I can play) ;)

5 minutes ago I was taking a walk. Its starting to get darker later here, so I can go for walks around 6pm and its not dark outside yet :)