What were you doing five minutes ago?

Grimey

Re: What were you doing five minutes ago?

Post by Grimey »

5 minutes ago I phonecalled with these doctors' assistants, trying to understand about papers, dates and costs...

Nice to have a break here!
:)
P
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Made my oooh sooo needed coffee before I go to work...
Lots of love,

Lies

Anja

Post by Anja »

Five minutes ago I was drying the dishes (don't have a dishwasher)!
ANJA
CARPE DIEM Image
Jirel

Post by Jirel »

hi,i begin to assemble an apartment exercice bicycle---i do half of it now a lite rest to study the plan --it is very heavy and had problem with a spring that won,t budge :? now i rest would try later--- have good day :)
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Came home from late shift and enjoying our warm loyal forum before I go to sleep
Lots of love,

Lies

Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

Watching Rick's invitation to the TGS over and over again. :lol:
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Hi, Cindy, and everyone - I too was watching the video of Rick's invitation to Toulouse. I was also reading (over and over) Rick's note of November 18 - about his travels to see Wylie in a play at Emerson- and then back to LA and then on to France. WOW - he has to get tired of all that travel. But he is so proud of Wylie who is doing so well at Emerson ..... says it is rare for a freshman to be cast in any play their first year at Emerson. She seems to be so talented. Take care of yourself, dear Rick.
B
EMTP513

Post by EMTP513 »

Watching the beginning of a disGUSTING movie. It looks like they actually killed the animal she was hunting in the opening scene. Usually it doesn't look that realistic (I'm a vegetarian and can't stand seeing animals shot with arrows.)
It had Saorise Ronan in it and is called 'Hanna.' I had to stop watching it. I thought it was too upsetting.
EMTP513

Post by EMTP513 »

bftlovesRDA wrote:Hi, Cindy, and everyone - I too was watching the video of Rick's invitation to Toulouse. I was also reading (over and over) Rick's note of November 18 - about his travels to see Wylie in a play at Emerson- and then back to LA and then on to France. WOW - he has to get tired of all that travel. But he is so proud of Wylie who is doing so well at Emerson ..... says it is rare for a freshman to be cast in any play their first year at Emerson. She seems to be so talented. Take care of yourself, dear Rick.
She's also sweet, I think it's a good thing to be that, and she's a blessing to be so refreshingly open-minded. I follow her on Twitter and the tweets she sends are so refreshingly pleasant and open-minded that they instantly cheer me up. It really helps me to see her tweets. The last one said "Life is not a dress rehearsal. Be sure to do one amazing thing each day."
She's the only one I follow who doesn't seem consumed with this election nonsense going on in the United States. It's making most people look like Grumpy Cat without the adorable side. I mean Grumpy Cat can be surly but still looks adorable because she's a cat. People don't look as cute as cats when they're in a gloomy mood. :)
Jirel

Post by Jirel »

hi,finishing pastry and meat pie for christmas--listen to christmas songs to be in the mood ---pastry finish cookies-bleuberry pies --cherry pie and brownies and sucre a la creme (candy) i think is divinity in english not sure have to wait saturday to make lemon pie i dont entetaint guess anymore but always make pastries and meat pie to bringh when i am invite somewhere