What were you doing five minutes ago?

User avatar
j-sky
Posts: 350
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:45 pm
Location: Helsinki, Finland, Europe, Earth

Re: What were you doing five minutes ago?

Post by j-sky » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:08 am

Listening to music from the Stargate SG-1 soundtrack album :).
I've got a couple of them on my Deezer, on my phone.

Have you listening to them?

User avatar
bftlovesRDA
Posts: 3772
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:03 pm
Location: Southeastern USA

Re: What were you doing five minutes ago?

Post by bftlovesRDA » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:19 am

j-sky wrote:Listening to music from the Stargate SG-1 soundtrack album :).
I've got a couple of them on my Deezer, on my phone.

Have you listening to them?
OH - I don't have that album! You are fortunate to have it!!! Will have to investigate so can listen to it. Glad you get to do so.
B

User avatar
Annelies
Posts: 3208
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:33 pm
Location: the Netherlands

Re: What were you doing five minutes ago?

Post by Annelies » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:01 pm

Hihi I had lots of television cd's and lately found my Stargate Theme back, jippie!!! :D

5 minutes ago I finally succeeded in making a fantastic screencap for the MacGyver topic, Finally did it with paint, :D :D :D
Lots of love,

Lies

Image

User avatar
bftlovesRDA
Posts: 3772
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:03 pm
Location: Southeastern USA

Re: What were you doing five minutes ago?

Post by bftlovesRDA » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:08 pm

Annelies wrote:Hihi I had lots of television cd's and lately found my Stargate Theme back, jippie!!! :D

5 minutes ago I finally succeeded in making a fantastic screencap for the MacGyver topic, Finally did it with paint, :D :D :D
THAT IS TERRIFIC, Lies!!!

When you get a few minutes, please tell me if you used "print screen" to capture the picture and then used "Paint".

Or did you do it some other way? :?: :?: :?:

Either way - congratulations on doing the fantastic screenshot for the "Guess the MacGyver screenshot" thread. It's priceless!
B

User avatar
Annelies
Posts: 3208
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:33 pm
Location: the Netherlands

Re: What were you doing five minutes ago?

Post by Annelies » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:42 pm

bftlovesRDA wrote:
THAT IS TERRIFIC, Lies!!!

When you get a few minutes, please tell me if you used "print screen" to capture the picture and then used "Paint".

Or did you do it some other way? :?: :?: :?:

Either way - congratulations on doing the fantastic screenshot for the "Guess the MacGyver screenshot" thread. It's priceless!
I used "print screen" to capture it and then used paint indeed!!!
Glad you liked it!! :D :D :D
Lots of love,

Lies

Image

User avatar
bftlovesRDA
Posts: 3772
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:03 pm
Location: Southeastern USA

Re: What were you doing five minutes ago?

Post by bftlovesRDA » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:43 am

Annelies wrote:
bftlovesRDA wrote:
THAT IS TERRIFIC, Lies!!!

When you get a few minutes, please tell me if you used "print screen" to capture the picture and then used "Paint".

Or did you do it some other way? :?: :?: :?:

Either way - congratulations on doing the fantastic screenshot for the "Guess the MacGyver screenshot" thread. It's priceless!
I used "print screen" to capture it and then used paint indeed!!!
Glad you liked it!! :D :D :D
Thank you for the added explanation. Again, LOVE the screenshot....you did so good! :D :D :D
B

User avatar
Caty
Posts: 1810
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:31 pm
Location: Near the North Sea, Germany

Re: What were you doing five minutes ago?

Post by Caty » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:42 pm

It's Christmas Eve and I'm depressed, so badly Image

You know, there is always a way to lighten up the mood so ...

I'm watching MacGyver - The Madonna
Now I've even more reason to cry but I still love this episode Image
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)

REAL-DRAMA-ANGEL
Posts: 143
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:03 am
Location: NORTH AUCKLAND ,NEW ZEALAND

Re: What were you doing five minutes ago?

Post by REAL-DRAMA-ANGEL » Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:58 am

Will its Xmas afternoon here, its 4.21pm everybody stuff them- selves silly .All sleeping there feed off on this lazy Thursday afternoon . We may live in the back of beyond ,but we have wish people in Australia , America and Europe all a Merry Xmas .
When you thing of it ,its like having your own little star- gate .Only down side is there no Jack O,Neill to pop out in person. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Instead you send message of Peace ,Love and Happness to rest of the World on Xmas day. So this little star-gate make the World not so big and everybody mostly a star-gate dial
up away. So am just dialing up to wish everybody a Merry and Safe Xmas . Next five minutes and beyond i will be watching StarGate S.G.1 ,while peace and quiet is all about just me and cat.

User avatar
EileenR
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:14 am
Location: Auckland New Zealand
Contact:

Re: What were you doing five minutes ago?

Post by EileenR » Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:24 am

Caty wrote:It's Christmas Eve and I'm depressed, so badly Image

You know, there is always a way to lighten up the mood so ...

I'm watching MacGyver - The Madonna
Now I've even more reason to cry but I still love this episode Image
I know I'm new here and don't know you guys very well yet but I'm so sorry to see that you're depressed. That's rough any day but especially at Christmas time. I hope your MacGyver episode helped and if it didn't you should watch another and another until you feel better. Focussing on things that bring us joy is a good way to comfort those dark corners of our mind. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a brighter tomorrow.

Btw 5 minutes ago I was eating Christmas pudding and custard while watching Attenborough's Frozen Planet. :)
Image

User avatar
Annelies
Posts: 3208
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:33 pm
Location: the Netherlands

Re: What were you doing five minutes ago?

Post by Annelies » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:08 am

Caty I hope that your feeling better again!! Hope days are brighter now!!
Five minutes ago I had a lot of catching up to do @ the forum!!
Lots of love,

Lies

Image

Post Reply