What were you doing five minutes ago?

PamK1950

Re: What were you doing five minutes ago?

Post by PamK1950 »

I just finished packing to go to the Stargate con in Chicago. I'm volunteering again this year. It was suppose to be the last one, but with the Stargate reboot, Creation took a poll to see if fans wanted them to continue the cons. 89.66% voted to keep the cons going. Sooooo, there will be a 2015 Stargate Convention in Chicago! I know the chances of RDA attending are slim and none, but one can dream, can't we?
If you can't say anything nice.....

cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

We sure can, I'm happy for you Pam. :D

5 minutes ago I was deciding whether to clean the kitchen cupboard doors or to login here, as you can see I finally decided to login. I'll clean the kitchen tomorrow. :roll:
Claudia
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Sorry I'm a bit late on that one Pam, maybe you're already back home , I hope you had a nice time at the Stargate Con.

Five minutes ago I was watching Halloween Knights on tv.MacGyver is usually on every summer in France.But they don't pay attention to the seasons,they 'jump' from one to another so it's a bit disturbing.Still ,even with his French voice,it's always pleasant to watch .

V
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

PamK1950 wrote:I just finished packing to go to the Stargate con in Chicago. I'm volunteering again this year. It was suppose to be the last one, but with the Stargate reboot, Creation took a poll to see if fans wanted them to continue the cons. 89.66% voted to keep the cons going. Sooooo, there will be a 2015 Stargate Convention in Chicago! I know the chances of RDA attending are slim and none, but one can dream, can't we?
pam - Hope you can post about your experience once you return. Know it will be a good one.
B
Caty

Post by Caty »

5 minutes ago I put on a kettle for some tea, then my cat was hungry and we cuddled a little before he got his brekkies :D
And now I'm excited to search through the threads ;)
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

We haven't visited this thread in awhile.

Thought I would "revive" it - hope others will chime in.

5 minutes ago I was re-watching "Through the Eyes of a Killer" because RDA is such a THUNK in that movie.....(I don't have a photo right here for this but maybe somebody else will come along and post one).

I wish someone would ask him some questions about his movie roles because I think they are ALL sooooo good, even when he plays an evil villain as he did in this movie. He did say at one time that he "worked his butt off to get in shape for this movie"....and he sure looks good in it - so his hard work paid off!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: I think he is a GREAT actor who needs more recognition for his movie roles and who needs to be in new movies too! (sigh - I can dream).

"Through the Eyes of a Killer" is a very scary movie if you have not seen it before. I hope those who are lurking can find it and watch it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Enevxnnn114
B
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

My favorite psycho*path with a tool belt. I like the way the "madness" is reflected in his face as the movie progresses. I would love to see him in something like "Criminal Minds".

If you can't say anything nice.....

Kti

Post by Kti »

Not doing 5 minutes ago...
I watched the first time 'Through the eyes of a killer' german dubbed.
In original without english subtitels it's extremly hard for me.
Since one month I got it over ebay. I'm soooooooooooooo happy!
On a big screen (not over youtube in bad quality) it's fantastic.
Great performance! I'm glad further his butt is at the right place. ;)

But his voice in german here is awful like as in 'Ordinary heroes' german version. Mac's and Jack's voice in german is o.k. Not so lovable like the original... but tolerable.
I understood everything now and can go back to original version.
Btw in the german versions are more expletives.

Hey, 'Sgt. Siler' (Dan Shea) is in doing at the end. Beforehand I had never noticed.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

PamK1950 wrote:My favorite psycho*path with a tool belt. I like the way the "madness" is reflected in his face as the movie progresses. I would love to see him in something like "Criminal Minds".

Yes, thank you Pam! THAT's the picture I was thinking about. Talk about looking good even though he is evil in that movie...he just looks breathtakingly good. And I agree with you on how the madness is portrayed, gradually more and more clear to all who are paying attention.

Thanks again for the photo!
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Kti wrote:Not doing 5 minutes ago...
I watched the first time 'Through the eyes of a killer' german dubbed.
In original without english subtitels it's extremly hard for me.
Since one month I got it over ebay. I'm soooooooooooooo happy!
On a big screen (not over youtube in bad quality) it's fantastic.
Great performance! I'm glad further his butt is at the right place. ;)

But his voice in german here is awful like as in 'Ordinary heroes' german version. Mac's and Jack's voice in german is o.k. Not so lovable like the original... but tolerable.
I understood everything now and can go back to original version.
Btw in the german versions are more expletives.

Hey, 'Sgt. Siler' (Dan Shea) is in doing at the end. Beforehand I had never noticed.
Dan Shea is in "Through the Eyes of a Killer"? I will have to check that out.
OH you got the movie from Ebay???? That's great! I bet it is fantastic on the big screen! Sorry the voice in german is awful. But glad you got the big screen movie.

Glad you and others like this movie too....I have never been a fan of "horror" movies.....but this one is a Favorite.
B