What were you doing five minutes ago?

bftlovesRDA

Re: What were you doing five minutes ago?

Post by bftlovesRDA »

EileenR wrote:
Caty wrote:It's Christmas Eve and I'm depressed, so badly Image

You know, there is always a way to lighten up the mood so ...

I'm watching MacGyver - The Madonna
Now I've even more reason to cry but I still love this episode Image
I know I'm new here and don't know you guys very well yet but I'm so sorry to see that you're depressed. That's rough any day but especially at Christmas time. I hope your MacGyver episode helped and if it didn't you should watch another and another until you feel better. Focussing on things that bring us joy is a good way to comfort those dark corners of our mind. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a brighter tomorrow.

Btw 5 minutes ago I was eating Christmas pudding and custard while watching Attenborough's Frozen Planet. :)
Caty, I totally agree with Eileen in hoping that today finds you feeling better than yesterday. Here's a note to tell you that you are loved and appreciated here! It may not mean much since we are all separated by vast space but we are together in other important ways and that is how I can tell you that you ARE LOVED! Big hugs to you and glad you can watch MacGyver and/or Stargate to lift your spirits (I hope).

Take care, friend, and we love you here at the Richard Dean Anderson website/forum!!!
B
cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

Exactly! Caty, I hope you feel a little better now. :)

Five minutes ago I was catching up with the forum and before that I was watching SG1 episode Revisions thanks to the link Kay gave us, thanks Kay. :D
Claudia
Caty

Post by Caty »

Thank you so much for your kind words, my friends.
It meens so very much to me, to read this and to find people here, that are friendly and caring. Thank you!

I guess it will take some time, to change my surroundings, but when I get everything in order, I'll tell you about it. But not now!
That pulls me down again.
Right now my cat is lying beside me, purring, and that is one of the most wonderful sounds in the world.
And I have friends here although you are far away, but that doesn't matter. It's the thought that counts. Thanks
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

And I sure hope these thoughts will give you strength Caty, really nearby in thoughts with you! :)

5 minutes ago I was looking back at a nice diner with my girls for Christmas, let them prepare,crumb,cook I only did the really hot stuff (oven, drain hot water) and handled the sharp knifes, the rest was by them, and look:

Lots of love,

Lies

cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

Wow, I'm getting hungry, your girls are very good cooks! :D

Five minutes ago I was cooking pizzoccheri (typical pasta of a north-western region of Italy) plus sausage-and-lentils, which we will bring to my aunt's place for tomorrow's dinner.
Claudia
REAL-DRAMA-ANGEL

Post by REAL-DRAMA-ANGEL »

Five minutes ago i was living in 2014 ,now it the start of a new year 2015 . Happy new Year to every one :D :D :D :D :D
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Hi REAL-DRAMA-ANGEL HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too. Don't know where you are, and if you have celebrated the entrance of the new year by now. But whatever it is, I wish you THE VERY BEST FOR 2015 with lots of love and happiness. Here, there are a few more hours to go, till we say good buy to 2014. It's almost 2:30 in the afternoon, and I'm still at work.
REAL-DRAMA-ANGEL

Post by REAL-DRAMA-ANGEL »

Thinking about what NEW YEAR illness can i come down with overnight, works calling my name tomorrow .
Holiday season over for me ,i am one of the lucky ones back for an early start this year.
Should not complain :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
EileenR

Post by EileenR »

Five minutes ago I was opening my work email for the first time in 2015 and thinking....when's the next holiday....
MysteryKnitter

Post by MysteryKnitter »

I drank some tea. I woke up very thirsty, thanks to that salmon I ate earlier.
Best: MK