What were you doing five minutes ago?

Caty

Re: What were you doing five minutes ago?

Post by Caty »

Annelies wrote: We definitely would be friends Caty!! :D sorry i didnt react earlier....hope the best for Sunday!! ;)
5 minutes ago I did the laundry BOOOOORING!!!
Laundry! Maybe do the ironing? I hate that. You have all my sympathy :lol: :lol:
Years ago, when I need to do the ironing (when the mountain grows too big ;) ) I watched TV or DVD. That's a reason to start the ironing again ... watching MacGyver or Stargate :lol: :lol: :lol:
But nowadays I don't do ironing, I wear almost only clothes, I don't have to iron ;)

... and 5 minutes ago I was playing with my cat. He misses me since I've been at home for so long and now I'm back to work and he need someone to play with ;)
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Caty wrote:
Annelies wrote: We definitely would be friends Caty!! :D sorry i didnt react earlier....hope the best for Sunday!! ;)
5 minutes ago I did the laundry BOOOOORING!!!
Laundry! Maybe do the ironing? I hate that. You have all my sympathy :lol: :lol:
Years ago, when I need to do the ironing (when the mountain grows too big ;) ) I watched TV or DVD. That's a reason to start the ironing again ... watching MacGyver or Stargate :lol: :lol: :lol:
But nowadays I don't do ironing, I wear almost only clothes, I don't have to iron ;)

... and 5 minutes ago I was playing with my cat. He misses me since I've been at home for so long and now I'm back to work and he need someone to play with ;)
Yes, YES YEEEEES!!!! Folding towels, ironing, washing.. and I always do that with singing or MacGyver/Stargate :lol: :lol:
5 minutes ago I was searching for Ray Belano
Lots of love,

Lies

cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

And 5 minutes ago I was posting him in the Thunk thread ;) In doing screencaps I realized that I should watch that movie again. Last time it was too long ago.

I don't like ironing either and do it watching TV. When I buy new clothes I even choose those not to be ironed :)
Claudia
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Was carried away in the soccer match and now I want to congratulate all my german friends on the forum with the world championship!!! :D :D :D :D
All my argitinian friends on the forum, congratulations with a second place!!!
Lots of love,

Lies

Caty

Post by Caty »

Thanks, Lies :D
Although I slept safe and sound (today is a working day ;) ), but my hubby watched the game.
I woke up when someone in our neighbourhood started a firework. :D

And congratulations to Argentina, I think they were both very good. This time Germany had the luck.
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
darling

Post by darling »

Annelies wrote:Was carried away in the soccer match and now I want to congratulate all my german friends on the forum with the world championship!!! :D :D :D :D
All my argitinian friends on the forum, congratulations with a second place!!!
Thank you, Lies! It was an amazing match and both teams played very well! This time we were the lucky one. :D
j-sky

Post by j-sky »

Something is wrong with my laptop.... There is no sound at all. Can't watch any videos too.. I have done everything I can... I have searched the advice all over for couple of hours. So that I was doing 5 minutes ago too...
Is anybody here who could help me...?
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

OH NO! I would die if I lost the sound to my laptop....so I sympathize with you so much! :( :( :(

I wish I could help but I am not computer smart. I did ask around near me at work to some tech savvy people and was told it could be your sound card in your laptop has gone bad. If so, you probably need to take your machine in somewhere to get it fixed. Is that possible?

Also, maybe you could start a new thread in "Off Topic" - called "I NEED HELP WITH MY COMPUTER" and see if you get more replies than this thread.
B
cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

j-sky wrote:There is no sound at all. Can't watch any videos too.. I have done everything I can... I have searched the advice all over for couple of hours.
My daughter told me that you could click on the speaker in the low right side of the screen, then click on "Mixer" and check the levels or try to restart the computer.
Maybe you already searched google for some forum of savvy people. Also, if you have Windows 7, in the control panel click on "hardware and sounds", then "manage audio devices".
I hope you can solve it.
Claudia
j-sky

Post by j-sky »

Thank you B and Claudia :)!

I have done all those things, nothing happens...
I will have to call to the maintenance...