What were you doing five minutes ago?

PamK1950

Re: What were you doing five minutes ago?

Post by PamK1950 »

went through some more of my pictures from FedCon so I can post them shortly.
If you can't say anything nice.....

Jemster

Post by Jemster »

Watching the post game of Game 5 of the Stanley Cup finals. I can guarantee someone..say in Malibu...is extremely happy right now. :D

Michelle

P.S. Congrats to the LA Kings, winning 3-2 in 2nd overtime and taking the Cup in 5 games.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Watching soccer in Brazil(World Cup) on tv.I used to be very keen on that sport,now I watch from time to time out of curiosity.The French team won...3/0
Great match of the Netherlands vs Spain a few days ago 5/1
Anyone interested?
V
j-sky

Post by j-sky »

tvero80 wrote:Watching soccer in Brazil(World Cup) on tv.I used to be very keen on that sport,now I watch from time to time out of curiosity.The French team won...3/0
Anyone interested?
V
No ;) :lol: .
Sport is not my thing.

But you asked, and I answered :P .
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Jemster (Michelle) wrote:
Watching the post game of Game 5 of the Stanley Cup finals. I can guarantee someone..say in Malibu...is extremely happy right now.

Michelle

P.S. Congrats to the LA Kings, winning 3-2 in 2nd overtime and taking the Cup in 5 games.
YES! Wanted to add my congrats to the LA Kings winning the Stanley Cup in 5 games!!!! We all know that someone who, as you say, is in Malibu and who has been rejoicing in this great victory! I hope RDA, the number one fan of the LA Kings, was at the final game!
B
Caty

Post by Caty »

Congratulations to the LA Kings :D
I hope, the #1 fan of the LA Kings had a good time to celebrate :lol: :lol:

Back to topic:
I just watched "Wormhole X-treme" on german TV, and everytime I see it, I could roll on the floor laughing :lol: :lol: :lol:
The only disturbing thing is the german synchronization :o ;)
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

I was wondering whether going to sleep or not, since it's 2.15 a.m. here, but I posted in the thunk thread instead and I'm thinking to watch Stargate now. :D
Claudia
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

j-sky wrote:
tvero80 wrote:Watching soccer in Brazil(World Cup) on tv.I used to be very keen on that sport,now I watch from time to time out of curiosity.The French team won...3/0
Anyone interested?
V
No ;) :lol: .
Sport is not my thing.

But you asked, and I answered :P .
You bet I am!!! We just won from Mexico it was thrilling!!!! Most streets around here are colored with orange flags.. does this sounds familiar or is it just our little crazy land??? I am relaxing on the couch with SG1 season 8 Citizon Joe I love this one Jack is hillaric (as always) :D
Lots of love,

Lies

tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

A reply at last !!!!! The soccer World Cup is something in Europe,isn't it? I thought I was the only one to watch the matches. Thanks Annelies and congratulations for the qualification.

As long as our teams don't play against each other ,we can still be friends :D :D :D :D

Tomorrow our turn ('we' when we win 'they' when they lose :) ).But I'm not sure 'we' will go much further.Your team is much better than ours.

V
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Hey V I'm the first one to congratulate you when you win!!! Still good friends!!! :lol: Our team has good qualities but they have their weaknesses, I mean you won in earlier cups!! your team is also very good!! :D :lol: I noticed it around here and in Europe because of you, but still it is a World Cup...No one else is following really?? right now Costa Rica is playing against Greece.. Still 0-0...
good luck tomorrow France!! ;)
Lots of love,

Lies