Sorry for not contributing to site lately bad news

yolie

Re: Sorry for not contributing to site lately bad news

Post by yolie »

Thanks to Jack Gyver and frenchwriter for you kind words and photo of the rose is
so beautiful. I have a rose garden in my front yard and that's my outlet and main
hobby. Gardening is my hobby. Proud to be a part of this forum were we can support
each other. Again thank you everyone. Jolie ;)
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Hi Yolie - My deepest sympathy and condolences for your father's loss. Wishing you lots of strength and courage to go through this difficult time for you.
yolie

Post by yolie »

Thanks Nicole for your kind words and thoughts. You guys here are just the greatest. ;) ;)
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Hi there,

Unfortunately I haven't visited the site lately.. my grandfather died august 19th at 87 years old.. also a veteran Yolie, in Indonesia after WW II in 1949, I remember so many beautiful stories..
Monday is the funeral...
Don't worry I will join soon and I love peeking at the forum when I can..It makes me happy😚💗
Lots of love,

Lies

nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

So sorry Lies to hear about your grandfather's passing. My deepest condolences to you and your family. Wishing you lots of strength and courage at these sad and difficult moments, and may you always remember your grandpa with love, through his beautiful stories he used to tell you, and he will always keep a special place in your heart and mind.