No Polls?

Fandango

Re: No Polls?

Post by Fandango »

Kate, thank you for the effort!
Mac/Jack#1fan

Post by Mac/Jack#1fan »

KateR wrote: I just tried searching every setting in the admin panel, and polls don't show up anywhere. I had to google polls on phpbb, and it seems that they have to be added to each separate topic and for each group of users. :roll: Kate
Yeah, they need to be added to each topic. Well, that's what I'm finding anyway. The Poll option is working for sure here in the Off Topic. But the option isn't available in any other topic, because like you said, it seems they need to be added by you to each topic individually.
It's funny, I looked for the add a poll button when I first joined here, but not seeing one, I just figured making a poll wasn't an option here on the new forum.

Anyway, thanks for your time and thanks for helping figure this out ^_^
MacBeth

Post by MacBeth »

Hurrah! Thank you, Kate!
Fandango

Post by Fandango »

I'm having trouble creating a poll in the RDA section. It keeps telling me "The poll title must contain fewer than 100 characters." What title? The title of the post? I had that down to 30 something characters. The poll question? I shaved that down to 80 something. I even zapped the post content down to about three (short) words. I don't know what title they're talking about.

And clues?

Thanks!