This is good bye for good

Philippa M

Re: This is good bye for good

Post by Philippa M » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:36 pm

Macgyver1989 wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:19 pm
I fully understand what you are saying, however I don't think it is wise to be concerned over other's opinions regarding RDA, rather ignore them.
Thank you! Judith and the others had to deal with a few of these buggers and it got to a point
were a few of the regular posters were wanting to leave because these 'women' were killing the
fun because of this jealousy. And then they say this crap about him hence the confusion...

truth is its pissing me off!

Richard Dean Anderson is Macgyver! .... *my hearts duet*

KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:24 pm

If the issue is with other forums, then you need to deal with them there. Not here.

If your true purpose was to resurrect this tired old topic about lies and rumors yet again, then I say once more that asking the same questions repeatedly year after year does not change the answer.

If you are "confused" and "pissed off" and unhappy, then it is the right decision to move away and not to continue the debate.

You came to say "good bye for good." We have wished you well. There is no further need for discussion.

Kate

CMac

Post by CMac » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:45 pm

I will say one more thing, and then yes I agree that this discussion should conclude.

As a public figure, RDA is unfortunately subject to rumors and innuendo. I personally don't like it when people make snide comments about his weight, but it's as another poster on here said - it's best just to ignore them.