This is good bye for good

Philippa M

This is good bye for good

Post by Philippa M »

Dear Kate and friends

I have come to hard decision and i have thought long and hard about what is important in life... my mental health or an actor.

I am finding the stress of "is he telling the truth or is he lying" "Is he covering up by dating all these women" Is Richard straight and adores women all too hard and my love for the man is growing dead and i have to many doubts which wont go away. the stress of worrying is grown to hard for me to handle.. I have far more important things i need to attend to my dad, my weight and my mental well being. I know you all have told me Richard is a ladies man.. but how do i know that he isn't taking you all for fools... maybe i am being stupid and silly about all this... and he is a leftie and i am strong conservative, a Patriotic Australian and i support Trump!

I am sorry that i am saying this, but i cannot come here any longer thinking that i am being lied too. I cant help how i feel.

Good to all of you and i wish you all the best of luck in all your endeavors.

Richard Dean Anderson is Macgyver! .... *my hearts duet*
KateR
Site Admin

Re: This is good bye for good

Post by KateR »

Goodbye, then, Philippa.

This is probably the best decision. Repeatedly asking the same question for years does not change the answer. If you are still convinced that RDA is gay and that he and everyone here is a liar, then you are probably right that it is best for you to focus your interests elsewhere.

Best wishes to you,

Kate
Philippa M

Post by Philippa M »

Never said nor believed that he is gay! I certainly don't! I believe in Richard and i believe he is straight! Never had any doubts about that ever! Yes i believe Rda is straight!

I don't care what the data lounges or the yahoo's say. I know in my heart they're lying. And they suck fools in

What's been upsetting me is some things his fans say thats whats been playing on my mind. "Would it matter".. its stuff like this that causing the confusion and doing my head in.

I have the deepest respect for you Kate i always have. And i believe in you!

Annelies

Post by Annelies »

You believe in him and yet you doubt..Looking at your first post and then your answer on Kate's post..Think you can see that to....Maybe it helps you ;)
Here on the forum it's also quite clear and I can't recognize what you hear/read about him here on the forum...It's better if you let it go.. It's good to set your mind on your father and yourself I think..

I support everyone who is honest to him/herself and others, having respect for others continously, doesn't have a judgement about people, always looks what the best way is to handle with the most peaceful and good solution..

Wishing you all the best Philippa...Goodbye
Lots of love,

Lies

Anne

Post by Anne »

Wow.

I think - and I can only speak for myself here - the hardest part of trying to be a person who respects and tolerates different views and ways, is to actually respect those opinions/ways/values I don't share or like.

I don't understand your way of thinking, but if I crossed your boundaries in the past, I apologize.

Good luck... And good bye
CMac

Post by CMac »

I don't want to sound mean, but why let it bother you? Yes, you are right to take care of yourself first, but why invest so much time worrying about something you can't control about someone you don't know personally?

We all come to this board to share fan stories and appreciation, and sometimes as a fan it can be easy to feel a personal connection to someone famous, but the more important connections are the real people in your life, so please do take care and foster those. We are here to have fun, not take everything so seriously, so I'm sorry if these things bothered you. I wish you the best of luck. :)
eurmos

Post by eurmos »

It sounds like you have much deeper issues than separating fact from fiction about what you hear concerning a celebrity. Honestly, deep down the only person that knows the whole truth about someone is the individual involved. We are fortunate enough to have an actor to look up to that tries to make the world a better place especially for animal life and persons in need. He takes time out of his day to send us greetings and photos to let us know he cares . I wish you well in the future.
Beth
Philippa M

Post by Philippa M »

You're absolutely right! I don't know Rick and actor's and their business does not concern me. I never accused ppl of lying on here... and i am sorry if anyone thinks i have. I was rather emotional last night and upset by these posters on facebook and i feel like i never get any support here... thank goodness for Judith n Janet n Anja n Annelies. I should worded what i said better. I wasn't thinking clear. But my problem is more these rda sites (not Judiths )...

i am just damn tired, like on the other rda sites on facebook talking smack n acting all jealous like they own him. Like i said after reading all of his archives and in the openess about his feelings about women it is obvious to me that this blokes heterosexuality is clear! Surely they know this!

However, and i have dealt with these sheilas on the Rda pages on facebook and they act all territorial and say the nastiest things about him... i never say "oh richard looks really hot .... " its usually funny and these bloody women say "he only wanted a woman to have kids with"... "he's a germaphobe "... horrible things that were the lying comes from. I AM NOT SAYING ANYONE HERE IS!

I am sorry if i mis worded i should of put it better

Philippa M

Post by Philippa M »

Macgyver1989 wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:19 pm I fully understand what you are saying, however I don't think it is wise to be concerned over other's opinions regarding RDA, rather ignore them.
Thank you! Judith and the others had to deal with a few of these buggers and it got to a point
were a few of the regular posters were wanting to leave because these 'women' were killing the
fun because of this jealousy. And then they say this crap about him hence the confusion...

truth is its pissing me off!

KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

If the issue is with other forums, then you need to deal with them there. Not here.

If your true purpose was to resurrect this tired old topic about lies and rumors yet again, then I say once more that asking the same questions repeatedly year after year does not change the answer.

If you are "confused" and "pissed off" and unhappy, then it is the right decision to move away and not to continue the debate.

You came to say "good bye for good." We have wished you well. There is no further need for discussion.

Kate