Thought I'd Share This.

Ccsfloraldesigns

Thought I'd Share This.

Post by Ccsfloraldesigns »

Hello Kate and Everyone. I know you all don't know me and I've posted once or twice here. I've been working on my business and my dad was in the hospital with stage four spinal stenosis , he had the surgery but then fell after coming home and is back in rehab.

Anyway I have no clue how to post a photo of a design we just finished up but reminded me of Richard and his pup. Etsy.com/listing/520949893/personalized-t-shirt-custom-design-t?ref=shop_home_active_1

I hope you enjoy it. Take care everyone.

Lexi
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Re: Thought I'd Share This.

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

HI Ccsfloraldesigns

First of all, I'd like to send you my best wishes for your dad for a quick recovery. Hope he feels better pretty soon.
And we're glad to see you here, and let me tell you that I really admire your work. It has to do with floral designs, I suppose, as I can tell by your name. I love flowers and all things you can create with them. It's a beautiful art.
As for posting a picture here, I'll tell you how I do it. You just click on the 9th little square above (sorry for the description), it is the "image" square. So when you click on it, you'll see this. Image. I use the Photobucket to post a picture here. I have selected the picture I want to post, I upload it in the Photobucket, then "copy" on the picture, and then get back here and "paste" the picture in between the two brackets. The " img" must be seen at the beginning and at the end of the link of your picture. Hope I haven't confused you. Tried to explain it the best way I can.
Annelies

Re: Thought I'd Share This.

Post by Annelies »

What's very important to is that there is .jpg in it.. if it isn't you won't see the pic..

Wishing you strength and hope your father is recovering soon Can't wait to see your pic! ;)
Lots of love,

Lies