Hello, new member here!

MacGyverGod

Hello, new member here!

Post by MacGyverGod »

Just wanted to say hi. I'm MacGyverGod. I've visited this site a few times during MacGyver's Online downtime and was thinking to join up in case it didn't came back online. But it did, yet I still decided to create an account since I've seen a few familiar names (macsjeep, macphoenix, the macgyverproject) and thought this might be nice place (even as a back up place) to discuss MacGyver as well.

I've been a fan ever since I was like or 4 or 5 years old. I'm 30 right now and last year I had the privilege of finally meeting Richard Dean Anderson at the comic con in Ghent. We had a picture together and he signed my dvd of the tv-movies. He was like the nicest guy you'd ever meet. A dream came true.

Currently I'm working on an as detailed as possible timeline for the past year and a half or so with only ten episodes remaining to do and the two tv-movies of course. The idea was to get everything straight and fitting and analyse MacGyver's life and universe practically day by day, year after year and pretty much since the legends began. I did find a few interesting theories, explanations and new story angles while working on it. Once it's finished I'll post it at the same time as on MacGyver Online.

Well, this is it for now. I'll be around.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
Annelies

Re: Hello, new member here!

Post by Annelies »

Welcome MacGyverGod!!

Wow what a privilege you had!! I would loooooved to go to Ghent back then unfortunately I couldn't.. hope I can meet him sometime..

I was 15 when I first saw MacGyver and a since then a Wild loyalist (like we call it ;) :lol: ) RDA fan through and through!! It's like a family here feel welcome and looking forward to your posts!!
Lots of love,

Lies

tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Welcome on board ,MacGyverGod. I think I know you... ;) If you want to 'relive' Ghent ,go to the updates ,home page (april 23) and you'll see videos and pics (though you may have seen them already) taken during the Saturday and Sunday q&a. They will bring back good memories I hope (I'm sure ;) ) .

This timeline is a great idea. Thanks for sharing here too (when it's completed).
MacGyverGod

Post by MacGyverGod »

Thanks, Annelies and tvero. ;)
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
eurmos

Post by eurmos »

Welcome to the "family" MacGyverGod!

Beth
Beth