A fact about you

bftlovesRDA

Re: A fact about you

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Annelies said
I work with homeless people,most of them are youth.
Trying to find a new home with them in a short amount of time, with all the care, trust and faith they need.
Everyday is a present for me!
Seeing people grow, and when they fall, pick them up again and start all over without judging them.
Annelies - I wanted to say how much I admire you for this work you are doing! These homeless people are so in need of the love and support that I know you are giving. Thank you for doing this much needed work! :D
B
Mac/Jack#1fan

Post by Mac/Jack#1fan »

bftlovesRDA wrote:Mac/Jack#1fan _ You are very wise and kind beyond your years so it's great to meet you, a fellow RDA fan and MJ fan - here. :D
:oops: That's nice of you to say B :D I really like it here on the forum. We are all different, and yet we all have things in common, and that to me, is cool :)
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

bftlovesRDA wrote:Annelies said
I work with homeless people,most of them are youth.
Trying to find a new home with them in a short amount of time, with all the care, trust and faith they need.
Everyday is a present for me!
Seeing people grow, and when they fall, pick them up again and start all over without judging them.
Annelies - I wanted to say how much I admire you for this work you are doing! These homeless people are so in need of the love and support that I know you are giving. Thank you for doing this much needed work! :D
Thank you B!!! ;) ;)
Lots of love,

Lies

bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Mac/Jack#1Fan said:
We are all different, and yet we all have things in common, and that to me, is cool
Yes it is! (cool!) :) :)
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Annelies - you are very welcome....those words are heartfelt!
B
ritab2610

Post by ritab2610 »

I'm an old gal...born in 1952... oh yeah. Watched MacGyver when I was young, got to know SG1 (loved it from the first moment) through my son who is now a Phd in particle physics thanks to Sam Carter ;) . He works in a team for the Large Hadron Collider at CERN (Geneva) Because of him I know now that wormholes really excist.
Been breeding Irish Setters for 27 years but can't have a dog anymore because of hipproblems. I'm retired now and my hobby is writing.
I'll be going to Fedcon - Germany soon and I'm hoping to meet RDA for the 3rd time.
From Belgium with love.
MacBeth

Post by MacBeth »

ritab2610 wrote: my son who is now a Phd in particle physics thanks to Sam Carter ;) . He works in a team for the Large Hadron Collider at CERN
That is COOL!
Mac/Jack#1fan

Post by Mac/Jack#1fan »

ritab2610 wrote: through my son who is now a Phd in particle physics thanks to Sam Carter ;) . He works in a team for the Large Hadron Collider at CERN.
WOW! Your son is super smart then! That's awesome :D Good for him :D

Irish Setters...awwww! I always wanted (and still want to) get an Irish setter! Maybe someday :)

Oh cool! You're going to be meeting RDA for the 3rd time! AMAZING! I haven't meet him yet myself. Good for you, I hope you have a wonderful time :D
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thank you bftlovesRDA for your nice words. Very sweet of you. I'm glad we have so much in common, and as Mac/Jack said, we may all be different as persons on this forum, but we cetainly all have ONE THING IN COMMON. OUR LOVE FOR RDA, and I think this is just GREAT. I'm really happy and proud for being a member of this wonderful site.
ritab2610

Post by ritab2610 »

Thx...yes my son makes me proud, hope you understand. He admired Sam Carter in SG1, it was the time he hadn't made a decision about his future and the studies he wanted to take. He got fascinated and said he wanted to be like Sam (except for the military) ... so, many years later, after a lot of studying ... he made it.
I met RDA first time in the UK in Wells (Avalon 2006) then I took a trip to MTM (Vancouver) and went to Paris too - the Jules Verne Awards - (sorry, forgot about that because we hardly got to see him) and Fedcon is in the planning.
From Belgium with love.