A fact about you

katann69

Re: A fact about you

Post by katann69 »

I am a newbie in this site and thought I tell you about me.

I am a retiree for the last 4-1/2 years now and a graduate of Columbus College of Art & Design. I haven't done much artistic stuff in more then 30 years, however, I am into crocheting and work with plastic bags crocheting into purses, pop holders and etc.

I am youngest of 4 children from the Midwest (OH). I have a twin sister (8 minutes older then me) and 2 older brothers. Sadly, lost the 2nd eldest brother to brain cancer so now he is singing in God's choir above.

I was born of a European mother from Macedonia and my father's family came from Germany. He was born in OH! Being half Macedonia, I got into folk dancing (International) which includes Macedonia, Greek, Japanese ... to name a few!! My teacher is in her early 80's and still teaches as a sub with the school system.

I don't drive, but use the bus transit system and have had bus buddy dinners once a month.

I am a Christian and very proud of it!!!
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Welcome, katann69! Thanks for the info about yourself. It's nice to learn things about each other. Hope to see you posting around this forum about our favorite MAN.
B
cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

Welcome in the group katanna69 :D

You can read facts about me in the 1st page of this thread, which was started to make friends.

See you around ;)
Claudia
Kti

Post by Kti »

Sometimes I build things from waste. Here an old trampoline in our garden.
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Kti wrote:Sometimes I build things from waste. Here an old trampoline in our garden.
KTI WOW I'm impressed!!
Lots of love,

Lies

Kti

Post by Kti »

Oh, thank you Annelies. Our neighbors have given me two other trampolines. I am aware of my mistakes with my prototypes... Lightning cement is such a thing for themselves... Details virtually impossible to implement! Waiting every day that our RDA comes through there... You're so stupid Katrin!!!!
But our garden is big... I can place as many stargates.... :D
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

A stargate made from a trampoline? Now, THAT is a MacGyverism! :lol: :lol:

And perhaps RDA really can come through. All you need to add is 100 pounds of pure raw titanium, 200 feet of fiber-optic cable, seven 100,000-watt industrial-strength capacitors - and a toaster. :D

Impressive!

Kate
Kti

Post by Kti »

No MacGyverism, only recycling. Thank's for instructions Kate but when toaster toasts our battery almost overloaded. Have the garden solar power and our cells no longer bring as well... no chance to welcome him behind the gate :( :cry: :(.
REAL-DRAMA-ANGEL

Post by REAL-DRAMA-ANGEL »

ONE FACT ABOUT ME ..............
My mum got me start in my teen,s (MY FIRST REALLY CRUSH ) .I am second generation R.D.A fan. (WHAT A HABIT TO BE LEFT,PRETTY NICE HABIT TO BE HAVE)
Mum liked Richard humor and smile :D ,she thought Richard was a bit too young for her .I on the other hand not mind an older man .
As we get older humor and a smile will last longer the looks.
(He still got his looks .i can say for such. almost meet him .Got pretty close to the signing table and just watched )
Must have reach my Recommend -Daily-Allows or R.D.A for short for this now ,can get quite a bad habit on your day off .
Got to go and finish last paper ,of last assignment .Got hand in later today for Marking.Otherwise its 6 months of hard work for nothing ,
Kind Regards
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thanks for the fact about you. Again, WELCOME. Hope you enjoy your time here on the forum. RDA is THE MAN for most of us. He is just awesome....at any age.

Sorry you didn't get to greet him - was this at a convention? If so, what convention?

Again, welcome!!!! :D :D :D
B