A fact about you

EMTP513

Re: A fact about you

Post by EMTP513 »

Rosemary wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:29 pm Hey everybody,

I'm born on december 8th 1978
I love cats and dogs. I share my life with my cat Loki (who's named after the Noors god of misschief)
I have a life partner with a fysical disability and a pervasive developemental disorder. We share or developemental disorder and understand what it does to our lifes.
My friends call me Rose but that's not my official name. I was given a boysname but I'm 100% a woman. I don't like my name very much.
I'm part of a special needs swimteam in my hometown. We don't do competition.
I love knitting, reading english books, fixing things, needlepoint and crochet.
And watching my stargate and MacGyver dvdcollection.
I saw MacGyver for the first time on tv when I was about 8 or 9 years old. I learned english watching the series and most of my english teachers complained about my nasty american accent. No offence to the americans on this forum, I still have my american accent.
Richard's been my rolemodel all through childhood into adulthood and he still is. Can't wait to meet him and thank him for teaching me english and to use my brains to solve problems.
The Norse god of mischief. LMAO My friend's cat is named Loki. I don't think he's very mischievous though. He likes to lie around looking great & catnapping.
EMTP513

Post by EMTP513 »

EMTP513 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:28 am

I love cats and dogs. I share my life with my cat Loki (who's named after the Noors god of misschief)
I have a life partner with a fysical disability and a pervasive developemental disorder. We share or developemental disorder and understand what it does to our lifes.
My friends call me Rose but that's not my official name. I was given a boysname but I'm 100% a woman. I don't like my name very much.
I saw MacGyver for the first time on tv when I was about 8 or 9 years old. I learned english watching the series and most of my english teachers complained about my nasty american accent. No offence to the americans on this forum, I still have my american accent.
Richard's been my rolemodel all through childhood into adulthood and he still is. Can't wait to meet him and thank him for teaching me english and to use my brains to solve problems.
The Norse god of mischief. LMAO My friend's cat is named Loki. I don't think he's very mischievous though. He likes to lie around looking great & catnapping.
My aunt's name is Rosemary. I thought that was a woman's names. She's NOT much like woman but never mind. I still thought it was woman's name.
UhSir

Post by UhSir »

I just signed up Yolie suggested I do this a year or so ago. I'm a Stargate Sam/Jack shipper and I make videos about them.
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

UhSir wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:00 am I just signed up Yolie suggested I do this a year or so ago. I'm a Stargate Sam/Jack shipper and I make videos about them.
Welcome to the RDA family ;)
I hope you like it here with us
and you also show us a few of your videos.

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
UhSir

Post by UhSir »

JackGywer wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:28 pm

Welcome to the RDA family ;)
I hope you like it here with us
and you also show us a few of your videos.
Thank you JackGywer. I have been browsing around and enjoying so far. I think Yolie has already shared some of my videos here somewhere. :lol:
Rosemary

Post by Rosemary »

EMTP513 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:22 am
EMTP513 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:28 am

My aunt's name is Rosemary. I thought that was a woman's names. She's NOT much like woman but never mind. I still thought it was woman's name.
My official name is a boysname in dutch. But I changed it to Rosemary I thought that was clear in what I wrote guess not apparently
BarbaraB

Post by BarbaraB »

Hi Everyone,

My name is Barbara and I'm a retired (from The New York Public Library) reference librarian. I have a daughter who is an elementary school nurse.

I love all the sciences, but my favorite is astronomy. I'm really looking forward to going to Oregon in August to see the total solar eclipse! I also like watching sports, and hockey is one of my favorites.

I watched MacGyver when it was on TV in the 1980's, and I've been watching it on syndication and on DVD's since then. MacGyver was such an incredible inspiration for children and adults to look at the world through science and to see how exciting it can be.

I've never met RDA, but from reading the stories of those of you who have met him, he sounds like a wonderful person. I hope that he'll be going to a convention in the U.S. so that I'll have the chance to meet him.

Barbara
Barbara
NiLa

Post by NiLa »

Hi everyone, here are some facts about me.

I live in a village about 40 km west of Frankfurt in Hesse, Germany.
I am married and have two kids, a daughter of 12 years and a son of 7 years.
In the mornings I'm working at a local bank, the rest of the day I'm mom, housewife, manager of my family.
I love the Baltic Sea and every of our vacations has to be there.
I love animals, we have two very cute rabbits.
I like reading books (especially the Stargate novels), but only "old fashioned" books, no e-Books.
I like to do Inline-Skating, Nordic Walking, Step-Aerobic and Dancing, but because of a really bad cartilage damage in my right knee I am not able to do it as much as I want to, and when I do, it hurts like hell afterwards.
I watched MacGyver first time when I was about 15 years old an I am big fan of Richard Dean Anderson ever since.
I didn't like Stargate SG1 in the first attempt I watched it (it was the pilot), forgot about it for years and thanks to the clips on YouTube I gave it another try and liked it in second attempt very much better, now I am clearly addicted to it, but I watch it only in English.
I like music very much and I myself play piano.

Anja ;)
Walk in love, walk in service, and you will walk in honor.
MacGyver
....by doing so our world will be better each day...
Anja ;)
AmandaLee

Post by AmandaLee »

I am new here so reading this thread has helped me pin down some of the handles.
A bit about me, happily divorced with two grown sons (19 & 21), my ex lives three blocks away oiy! I live smack dab between Fort Worth and Dallas, Texas, born and raised here, never plan to leave. 1985 and 86 were hard years for me because of juvenile onset of rheumatoid arthritis I had to cut way back on my sports and activities but there was MacGyver to fill my imagination. Needless to say I've been in love ever since. I am familiar with the types of perpetual pain RDA is having after all the abuse his body has taken. Also, I am fascinated by a forum of people who may actually be more obsessed than I am! I feel I have found my people 😀
--AmandaLee
Caty

Post by Caty »

AmandaLee wrote: Tue May 02, 2017 1:34 am I am new here so reading this thread has helped me pin down some of the handles.
A bit about me, happily divorced with two grown sons (19 & 21), my ex lives three blocks away oiy! I live smack dab between Fort Worth and Dallas, Texas, born and raised here, never plan to leave. 1985 and 86 were hard years for me because of juvenile onset of rheumatoid arthritis I had to cut way back on my sports and activities but there was MacGyver to fill my imagination. Needless to say I've been in love ever since. I am familiar with the types of perpetual pain RDA is having after all the abuse his body has taken. Also, I am fascinated by a forum of people who may actually be more obsessed than I am! I feel I have found my people 😀
If I forgot it till now, welcome to the family AmandaLee!
And be sure, everybody here understands your obsession :lol:
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)