Which RDA character are you?

CMac

Which RDA character are you?

Post by CMac »

This might have been a topic before, but I'm just curious...

If you could pick an RDA character that most accurately reflects your personality, which one would it be? I'd love to say MacGyver, but I'm not quite that mechanically or scientifically inclined. I'm probably more like Jack O'Neill, mostly because I'm sarcastic and get into trouble like he does. ;) I do share Mac's idealism and nonviolent nature, though.

Which character is like you?
Annelies

Re: Which RDA character are you?

Post by Annelies »

I'm not that handy as Mac is but thinking about it...Always helping, hard to say no, in for an adventure, idealism and nonviolent indeed...always seeing possibilities in problems or finding other ways for a solution...stubborn..I don't mind being alone...I think I'm close to MacGyver
Lots of love,

Lies

MacgyverStarGateGirl

Post by MacgyverStarGateGirl »

I'm kinda like both MacGyver and Jack O'neill!
I AM A BLAST! YOU SHALL SEE!
CMac

Post by CMac »

I'm relieved that no one has said they're like Ray in Eyes of a Killer--I'd be a little alarmed to say the least! :shock: :lol:
Titine1978

Post by Titine1978 »

I'm closer to Mac Gyver : sense of humor, looking for a way to make things work (I'm not as talented as he is) :lol: and fear of commitment (even if I'm finally married) :o
eurmos

Post by eurmos »

Always fixing stuff like Mac. Can't recall the last time I called a repairman to fix anything because I am capable myself. I am sarcastic and kind of a smart-ass like Jack. Also like Jack, I am not opposed to picking up a 9mm Beretta and spending a few rounds.
Beth
NiLa

Post by NiLa »

eurmos wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:25 am Always fixing stuff like Mac. Can't recall the last time I called a repairman to fix anything because I am capable myself. I am sarcastic and kind of a smart-ass like Jack. Also like Jack, I am not opposed to picking up a 9mm Beretta and spending a few rounds.
What....you have a gun??? :shock:

In that part I am definitely Mac. I hate guns, I think no private person should have a gun at home.
I also fix things if possible and I never leave the house without my SAK.
But I am also a bit sarcastic like Jack and I can't stand technobabble. :lol:

So I am sort of hybrid...

Anja ;)
Walk in love, walk in service, and you will walk in honor.
MacGyver
....by doing so our world will be better each day...
Anja ;)
eurmos

Post by eurmos »

NiLa wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:09 pm
eurmos wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:25 am Always fixing stuff like Mac. Can't recall the last time I called a repairman to fix anything because I am capable myself. I am sarcastic and kind of a smart-ass like Jack. Also like Jack, I am not opposed to picking up a 9mm Beretta and spending a few rounds.
What....you have a gun??? :shock:

In that part I am definitely Mac. I hate guns, I think no private person should have a gun at home.
I also fix things if possible and I never leave the house without my SAK.
But I am also a bit sarcastic like Jack and I can't stand technobabble. :lol:

So I am sort of hybrid...

Anja ;)
No I don't own a gun but I have no problem using one on targets. I am actually a pretty good shot. My ex-stepfather taught me to shoot his 357 many years ago and recently a man that works for the same company as me who used to train Navy SEALS and SFs brought a beretta in to let us use on electronic targets. It was loaded with non-lethal practice rounds so it wouldn't damage the targets but it was a great stress reliever at the end of the work day.
Beth
MacGyverGod

Post by MacGyverGod »

Besides MacGyver I hardly know any other characters RDA played or that I at least know well enough. The character besides MacGyver and Jack O' Neill (even though I never devoted myself in SG-1) that stuck with me is James Holland from Pandora's Box.

I like to think like MacGyver but I sure don't act like him. I think it's pretty hard to actually live up to MacGyver's code and you need to have the character to be like him which I don't.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
NiLa

Post by NiLa »

[/quote]

No I don't own a gun but I have no problem using one on targets. I am actually a pretty good shot. My ex-stepfather taught me to shoot his 357 many years ago and recently a man that works for the same company as me who used to train Navy SEALS and SFs brought a beretta in to let us use on electronic targets. It was loaded with non-lethal practice rounds so it wouldn't damage the targets but it was a great stress reliever at the end of the work day.
[/quote]

Beth, I hope I did not offend you. I am just no friend of guns. :)
As stress reliever I rather play piano or go on a long walk through forest and fields. And I started walking with dogs from the near animal shelter.

Anja ;)
Walk in love, walk in service, and you will walk in honor.
MacGyver
....by doing so our world will be better each day...
Anja ;)