Which RDA character are you?

eurmos

Re: Which RDA character are you?

Post by eurmos »

NiLa wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:54 pm
No I don't own a gun but I have no problem using one on targets. I am actually a pretty good shot. My ex-stepfather taught me to shoot his 357 many years ago and recently a man that works for the same company as me who used to train Navy SEALS and SFs brought a beretta in to let us use on electronic targets. It was loaded with non-lethal practice rounds so it wouldn't damage the targets but it was a great stress reliever at the end of the work day.
[/quote]

Beth, I hope I did not offend you. I am just no friend of guns. :)
As stress reliever I rather play piano or go on a long walk through forest and fields. And I started walking with dogs from the near animal shelter.

Anja ;)
[/quote]
Not offended Anja. I'm not sure I could ever turn a gun on a person myself unless it was a choice between their life or mine. Then I choose mine. I guess I am fairly comfortable around firearms because I come from a family of law enforcement officers and Army. My grandfather was a cop as is my sister. My father and both of my siblings were all in the U.S. Army.
Beth
MacGyverGod

Post by MacGyverGod »

If we ever get overrun by zombies, I wouldn't mind using guns either but other than that, no thanks.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
NiLa

Post by NiLa »

MacGyverGod wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:57 pm If we ever get overrun by zombies, I wouldn't mind using guns either but other than that, no thanks.
In that case I would stand at your side and give them hell. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anja ;)
Walk in love, walk in service, and you will walk in honor.
MacGyver
....by doing so our world will be better each day...
Anja ;)