Thank you

Mónica

Thank you

Post by Mónica »

I want to thank you for accepting me in this forum. Hope to learn more about my idol from whom I've got an autograph since I was 15! (I´m 42 now) :D Something amazing as I live in the "tail" of Europe ... well ... at least we have "Cristiano Ronaldo"! ( football player ) :lol:
Mónica ;)
Annelies

Re: Thank you

Post by Annelies »

Welcome in our family of wild loyalists Monica!!! Best place ever in my opinion ;) you are so lucky having a autograph from him.. we all love the stories of fans who've met him and their experiences so if you feel like sharing you are welcome :) still dreaming of that day
Feel welcome and have fun!!
Lots of love,

Lies

bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Welcome, Monica! So glad you are here among all of us fans of Richard Dean Anderson. I am no a young person either and I have been loving RDA since he was in MacGyver in the 80's. I found him in Stargate only a few years ago. And then I found the rdanderson.com forum and the rest is history!
As Lies said, I am so glad you have his autograph. You are very lucky to have that. No matter where you are from, you will fit right in since you also love THE MAN! Enjoy the forum and look around all of it - there is so much here.....videos, archives, articles, audio files, photos, notes from RDA - so much plus all the wonderful posts in the forum. Please also feel free to tell us your opinions and comments on anything - they will be respected and appreciated. Take care!
B
Mónica

Post by Mónica »

Thank you all for being so kind to me! RDA forever! :D
Mónica
Mónica ;)
Mónica

Post by Mónica »

By the way Annelies, I never had the chance to meet him personally. It was a letter I wrote asking him for his autograph and 3 months later I just got it! I just couldn't believe it! Can you imagine receiving an answer from your TV hero ? I remember I didn't sleep that night :D After all these years I never missed contact, thanks to Kate, she always updates us with something new about him/his life. I am a writer in my free time and I have already written 3 books and I am writing the 4th one now. My third will be on the shelves in my country next year ( hopefully ) and it is a story about a fan that meets her heroe ;) I am translating it to english and my dream would be RDA to read it!!! Dreams, dreams! I have a lot! :D Let's keep in touch. Mónica
Mónica ;)