Happy Thanksgiving

Jirel

Happy Thanksgiving

Post by Jirel »

Happy Thanksgiving Richard---Kate and all american friends in the forum .Have a happy day with familly and friends
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Hi B

Just wanted to wish you A VERY HAPPY AND BLESSED THANKSGIVING. My best wishes on this beautiful, amazing day which actually marks the beginning of the holiday season. May you enjoy this special day with love and many blessings, have a wonderful Thanksgiving meal, and a great time with your loved ones and friends.

Hope you are doing well. It's nice to see you posting on the forum again. LOVE all your photos in the thunk thread and the videos you post as well.

Again, have an AMAZING THANKSGIVING WEEKEND with lots of love and happy smiles. Have fun.

See you around
NICOLE
nicolemj@otenet.gr

nicolemj@otenet.gr

My best wishes for A VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all American members of this forum. May you have a great time with your families and friends.

bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thank you so much, Nicole, for the wonderful Happy Thanksgiving messages and graphics! It is so nice to hear from our friends across the sea on this special American Holiday. You are so nice to even think of me/us. I have had a very good day with family and friends sharing good company and good meals.

So, thank you again - it means a lot for you to think of me/us at this Holiday time.

Take care,
B
B