do you dress up for Halloween ?

Jirel

do you dress up for Halloween ?

Post by Jirel »

Do you dress up for halloween if, so what is you costume and also what is the best costume you ever made or lease ,buy.....Me i always dress up ,when my children were young it was my excuse :lol: but now even at my age i continue to dress for children who pass door to door this year, ugly witch ,i dont go for sweet halloween costume.usually make my costume and i sew all the costmes my familly want . All the years i dress up costume was devil lady,colonial pionnier lady, old man in long john, cavern lady, zombie, medieval lady ......so much , nobody pretty all ugly you know they are dead after all :lol: best one cavern lady i was in real fur boots + tunique i win 3 price in a big party of 1000+ poeple. so all candies are in litte bags in my big cauldron if i miss some candies beware i can sweeten some children boooooooooooooo :twisted: ;)
CMac

Re: do you dress up for Halloween ?

Post by CMac »

I used to...when I was in dance recitals, it made it really easy because I already had an instant costume right there, leftover from the performance. But these days, I really don't. It's just a holiday I never celebrated that much. I like Christmas better.
Jirel

Re: do you dress up for Halloween ?

Post by Jirel »

thanks,CMac to answer-quest this topic was not popular :lol: made 100 little bags and all gone in 2hours. children so cute in their costumes and they were not afraid of me and reconnaize my costume as a witch and everybody was so polite --have thanks every time a give a bag. so next year again i will give candies and costume msyelf. now ,a little break before the preparation for the holidays --cooking --decorations ..... :P