Forum Update

frenchwriter

Re: Forum Update

Post by frenchwriter »

KateR wrote:Oh, BTW, the server that hosts my website is in Florida. And at the moment, Hurricane Matthew is heading for Florida.

I just got an email from the ISP saying that they are preparing and are hoping that all systems will remain online, but there is a possibility for some downtime.

So... if the site suddenly disappears, worry not. It's not bots - it's Matthew.

Everyone on the east coast, stay safe!

Kate
Ok Kate.... We are waiting and we hope that all will be well...
Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

KateR wrote:Oh, BTW, the server that hosts my website is in Florida. And at the moment, Hurricane Matthew is heading for Florida.

I just got an email from the ISP saying that they are preparing and are hoping that all systems will remain online, but there is a possibility for some downtime.

So... if the site suddenly disappears, worry not. It's not bots - it's Matthew.

Everyone on the east coast, stay safe!

Kate
Thank you Kate for informing us on that! I too hope for the safety of all those that are affected by Matthew.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thanks, Kate, for letting us know this possibility of some downtime due to Hurricane Mathew. I am in NC and we have been warned of possible power outages from Matthew and lots of rain and some wind - but nothing like what Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina are going to experience. I hope the server stays online but this hurricane is truly an awesome horror. Hope those in the direct path of it stay safe!
B