Jeanette Timm

macjackfan

Jeanette Timm

Post by macjackfan »

Hi.

I need some information on a former member of this forum. Her name was Jeanette Timm(?). I was recently informed that she had died. I thought that was very sad! :( Does anyone know how she died and how old was she when she died? For that matter, does anyone know When she died? If anyone has any information about Jeanette, please let me know. She was on Facebook, and her page is still there with a picture of her. We would like to post a memorial to her, to let her family know that we are sorry that she died.

Again, I would appreciate any information anyone can give.

Thanks So Much,
Sincerely,
Nancy
Annelies

Re: Jeanette Timm

Post by Annelies »

It would be a nice warm hug for the family indeed, they definetly need it in these times, unfortunately I can't help you, but thank you for the fantastic initiative.
Lots of love,

Lies

macjackfan

Re: Jeanette Timm

Post by macjackfan »

Annelies wrote:It would be a nice warm hug for the family indeed, they definetly need it in these times, unfortunately I can't help you, but thank you for the fantastic initiative.
Hey Annelies,
Thanks for your sweet reply. Too bad you don't have any information about Jeanette. That's true. It would be a nice "hug" for the family knowing that there were some people who cared about Jeanette, and wanted to post their condolences. :) If you know anyone who knows her, just tell them to contact me. I would really appreciate that. :)

Thanks, and {{{Hugs! }}}}

Nancy