Sport (any sport...)

tvero80

Re: Sport (any sport...)

Post by tvero80 »

Watching the Women's World Cup (football) at the moment , Germany vs Sweden on TV. RDA is probably having dinner or may not be interested ,still it's very popular and the ratings are very high ,aren't they , Wylie ;) ?

bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Hi V = who won the Germany vs. Sweden game?

The American team beat the French team....yesterday I think. Sorry about that......

A great contest!
B
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

bftlovesRDA wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:40 pm Hi V = who won the Germany vs. Sweden game?

The American team beat the French team....yesterday I think. Sorry about that......

A great contest!
Germany 1: 2 Sweden
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Oh, thanks, Jacky. Well, sorry for Germany to have lost. Congratulations, Sweden.
B
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Time to revive this thread ;)

There's a football / soccer match between Dortmund and Paris Saint Germain tonight ( Champions League ). I don't support the French team (!) but some of our German friends here may watch the game . Dortmund has something very special , which I find awesome ! So for those who don't know what I'm talking about , here it is :
https://youtu.be/SKTS7F7XNUU
Final score : 2-1 für Dortmund ( Gute Nacht !)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

tvero80 wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:10 pm Time to revive this thread ;)

There's a football / soccer match between Dortmund and Paris Saint Germain tonight ( Champions League ). I don't support the French team (!) but some of our German friends here may watch the game . Dortmund has something very special , which I find awesome ! So for those who don't know what I'm talking about , here it is :
https://youtu.be/SKTS7F7XNUU
Final score : 2-1 für Dortmund ( Gute Nacht !)
Congratulations to Dortmund and their fans!
B
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

what a game. I am a Dortmund supporter for the last 24 years. couldn't watch the game but thanks to the internet I had a live ticker on. sorry to the French fans. But I am ever so happy that Dortmund won. see you again on the 11.3 with the rematch ⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

and thanks B
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA
Richard Bach

Post by Richard Bach »

Haaland will be the next top #1 footballer in the world :) I believe that it is a matter of time!
I personally prefer playing FIFA and WoW to regular soccer but still can'r deny the talent of Erling. I hope that I will become a WoW pro gamer sooner than Erling gets his Golden Ball award :) For that purpose I invest a lot of money into raid passing.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Ok I admit I'm not sporty AT ALL but I followed the Olympic Games in Tokyo ( so easy when you watch tv from your settee I know ;) ) . Want to congratulate the athletes of my country . Many thanks for the medals you got, well deserved ! :) ( the name of my country starts with an F and finishes with an E and we are supposed to eat frogs at every meal though it hardly ever happens ;) )
AND well done to the other athletes too ... specially those who didn't beat us and didn't prevent us from getting a medal :D
Wathorighh

Post by Wathorighh »

I am a huge sports fan and I'm also very active when not being injured like at the moment (bad knee injury from trying playing basketball - could bite myself that I tried it because normally I'm an avid jogger and "old" track and field athlet. But the basketball women were looking for new players and I thought, I'd give it a try as I used to play it 30 years ago. :roll: )

I did watch the Olympic Games less then I used to the years before. Probably because of the huge time diffenrence. I also think our team did very well, even though our press is writing differently. I think it was a tough time of training and prepration for all the athletes. My favortite sports to watch has always been the track and field events. That's the sports I can jump from the couch when it's getting pulsating. :lol:

I didn't see the closing ceremony today. I hope there's a rerun in the evening on our TV. Well, otherwise the internet will do. ;) I normally love the opening and closing ceremony of the Olympic Games.

Hope all athlets get savely back to their countries.
**Andrea**