Sport (any sport...)

Philippa M

Re: Sport (any sport...)

Post by Philippa M »

Australian Rules Football, Harness Racing and Cricket....

Richard Dean Anderson is Macgyver! .... *my hearts duet*
Rosemary

Post by Rosemary »

Ice hockey ( Minnesota wild fan only )online to my regret because I do live in Belgium.
Paralympic Swimming there was a competeter of my Swimming club who swam in last years paralympics.
eurmos

Post by eurmos »

PamK1950 wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:44 am Even though I'm a "hockey geek", I do like many other sports. My second favorite is baseball. I was born a Chicago Cubs fan. After over 100 years of disappointment, the Cubs look like they may have a good chance to make the playoffs (O'neill would be proud) LOL. Some of the other sports I like to watch are figure skating, gymnastics, auto racing, equestrian events and swimming/diving. I've tried watching soccer/football, but I don't know the game that well.
Yeah, your Cubs beat my Tribe but we gave them a good fight
Beth
BarbaraB

Post by BarbaraB »

I've been a hockey fan for many years - my favorite team is the New York Rangers. I've seen hockey jerseys for the Islanders in several episodes of MacGyver, but I love RDA in spite of that!

I also follow baseball (Yankees and Giants) and football (Giants, Broncos, and Packers).

Yes, I do watch a lot of sports. But when I'm not watching sports, I'm watching the Science Channel!

Barbara
Barbara
AmandaLee

Post by AmandaLee »

Grimey wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:34 am Until MacGyver came into my life, I had thought that people are either athletic OR intelligent.
And if there should be anybody able to be both, I could not imagine that such a person would be nice and friendly or even modest.
:D :D :D
For I am intelligent myself, I concluded I could not be talented in sports - and I wasn't... :roll:
But Mac taught me better, and I found out that at least I love running through nature.

I enjoy to go just on my own, and I am proud that I reached my aim of running / jogging more than 3 miles (5.3 km) without break!
:D

When we talk about watching, I love any kind of dance and acrobatics.
One thing I totally loved about MacGyver was the blend of intellect and althletism! I am a fairly althletic gal and have been called a 'brain' many times and MacGyver made me feel like less of an outcast.

My sport is soccer, but I don't really keep up with it since the boys have moved out. Too busy watching my dvd shows 😆
--AmandaLee
MacGyverGod

Post by MacGyverGod »

I like pretty much everything that is set in a ring: boxing, wrestling (yes, I know WWE is fake) and I like karting. And for myself I'm a gymnast.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Monaco Grand Prix was won by Sebastian VetteL today . RDA said he was a fan (of Formula One in general and of SV's in particular ).Don't know where he is right now but he'll be happy to hear it . Besides, he knows the circuit . ;)
Elo250GTO

Post by Elo250GTO »

I'm a huge fan of F1 since 1993 and ferrari since 1996. I go to the monaco GP every year since 2011. This year it was amazing. Ferrari and Seb did it ! Here some of my pics : Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Elo250GTO

Post by Elo250GTO »

Image Image Image Image
Elo250GTO

Post by Elo250GTO »

With seb after the race. He signed my shirt 😍 Image Image