Does Richard Dean Anderson visit this forum?

Dr F

Does Richard Dean Anderson visit this forum?

Post by Dr F »

I jsut wonder because i wanted to ask Him to create or help in the creation of at least a self sufficient microstate like commune or a larger state for good as He appears to support rights of animals wich are other species and its kinda right thing to do.
cmbj67

Re: Does Richard Dean Anderson visit this forum?

Post by cmbj67 »

Technically it's possible, but I heard in the old forum that he doesn't even know what it is, even if it seems strange to me. :?
Claudia
Jemster

Post by Jemster »

From what I understand, no, he doesn't. I'm sure Kate would keep him apprised if anything that needed his attention was posted.

Michelle
MacBeth

Post by MacBeth »

To the best of my knowledge, RDA has never been known to do any of the following: visit the forums; post on the forums; post on Facebook; attend chats. We've occasionally had fakes turn up, but since Kate knows him personally, that generally ends with hilarity.

When he communicates with Kate, she puts the information up in a "Note from Rick" on the front of the website. That way, everybody gets to share it -- not just forum folks.

For his birthdays, there's sometimes been a project or celebration or message roundup; and his responses, if any, come in the form of a Note from Rick.