RDA Sports drink advert!

KateR
Site Admin

Re: RDA Sports drink advert!

Post by KateR »

You know, when I first started building the Video Gallery on this site, I had a problem going over my bandwidth limit because so many people came to view the videos.

Finally, after a lot of struggling, I found the best solution so that I could post more videos without fear of limits.

Now, it seems, people come here to post youtube links, never even noticing that they have been here in the Video Gallery all along.

I suppose the "good" side is that at least it reduces the bandwidth? :roll:

Kate
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Macgyver1989 wrote:
KateR wrote:You know, when I first started building the Video Gallery on this site, I had a problem going over my bandwidth limit because so many people came to view the videos.

Finally, after a lot of struggling, I found the best solution so that I could post more videos without fear of limits.

Now, it seems, people come here to post youtube links, never even noticing that they have been here in the Video Gallery all along.

I suppose the "good" side is that at least it reduces the bandwidth? :roll:

Kate
I Never knew that there was a video gallery on the site :D
Home page :) This site isn't just a forum.
Caty

Post by Caty »

When I came here first, so many years ago, I didn't realized that there was a forum :lol: :lol:
I only searched the homepage, watched the movies, read all the wonderful stuff.

And then some day, the word "FORUM" found a way into my last brain cell and - WOW!! :o

Since then this is almost home and the people here are family. I've only been away for a few month, like a long vacation. But I was addicted, came back and I don't think I'll ever leave again. :lol:

Thank you, Kate, for giving my imagination a home :-)
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Posted some of the Vitalon Super Supau Sports Drink commercial photos (from Kate's gallery and archives section) over in the thunk thread section. These are truly THUNKABLE pictures of RDA.

Hope it's okay to repost them here since they fit on this thread also (in my humble opinion). LOVE THESE PHOTOS:

B
CMac

Post by CMac »

You know what I love about him, especially in those pictures? How natural he is, and how free. True, he is handsome, but he doesn't flaunt it--he doesn't have to. He's a natural beauty. :oops:
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

CMac wrote:You know what I love about him, especially in those pictures? How natural he is, and how free. True, he is handsome, but he doesn't flaunt it--he doesn't have to. He's a natural beauty. :oops:
You are so right, CMac! He is so naturally handsome and stunningly beautiful - just perfect - but he doesn't flaunt it, as you say. He is just breathtaking just as he is. Words almost fail at this point. Again, as you say, he is so free! He is just awesome - wish I could put into words the feelings for him..... :D :D :D
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Macgyver1989 wrote:Great pics, bftlovesRDA! :D
Glad you like the pics. I LOVE them too!
B
Grimey

Post by Grimey »

CMac wrote:You know what I love about him, especially in those pictures? How natural he is, and how free. True, he is handsome, but he doesn't flaunt it--he doesn't have to. He's a natural beauty. :oops:
I feel the same!
That's exactly what I tried to express on the Topic "What you most impressed by RDA"
:D :D :D
P