Are you new? Say hello!

User avatar
tvero80
Posts: 3819
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:29 pm

Re: Are you new? Say hello!

Post by tvero80 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:19 am

Jack(s) wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:54 am
Good morning campers,

i am new to this forum and i am from the uk (originally from germany). I am a fan off Rick since a am a kid and in a few days when my husband and me going to wales a childhood dream comes true.
Looking forward to having fun with you and drooling on some really yummy pic`s i have seen already here.

Best wishes Jack(s)
Welcome on board , Jack(s) ! There are plenty of little gems to discover here if you are a fan ! You won't be disappointed ! :)
Image

Veronica LAKings

User avatar
bftlovesRDA
Posts: 5659
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:03 pm
Location: Southeastern USA

Re: Are you new? Say hello!

Post by bftlovesRDA » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:28 pm

tvero80 wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:19 am
Jack(s) wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:54 am
Good morning campers,

i am new to this forum and i am from the uk (originally from germany). I am a fan off Rick since a am a kid and in a few days when my husband and me going to wales a childhood dream comes true.
Looking forward to having fun with you and drooling on some really yummy pic`s i have seen already here.

Best wishes Jack(s)
Welcome on board , Jack(s) ! There are plenty of little gems to discover here if you are a fan ! You won't be disappointed ! :)
Yes, a big welcome to you, Jack(s). How wonderful that you will be going to see RDA in Wales! Hope you will enjoy this site and this forum and will come back and give us all a report after you see him in Wales!

As Tvero said, if you are a fan, you will not be disappointed. Look forward to seeing you around the forum. :D :D :D
B

User avatar
Jack(s)
Posts: 1023
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:59 pm
Location: UK

Re: Are you new? Say hello!

Post by Jack(s) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:52 pm

thanks so much. love this forum already. thats why i wanted to join. i grow up with MacGyver and loved RDA ever since. couple years ago i got a swiss army knife becauce of him. i am a big kid all the way. can't wait till Wales. my Stargate sg1 uniform is ready to go including a p90. :D :D :D
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA

User avatar
tvero80
Posts: 3819
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:29 pm

Re: Are you new? Say hello!

Post by tvero80 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:24 pm

Jack(s) wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:52 pm
thanks so much. love this forum already. thats why i wanted to join. i grow up with MacGyver and loved RDA ever since. couple years ago i got a swiss army knife becauce of him. i am a big kid all the way. can't wait till Wales. my Stargate sg1 uniform is ready to go including a p90. :D :D :D
Wow ! :D :D :D
Image

Veronica LAKings

User avatar
Jack(s)
Posts: 1023
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:59 pm
Location: UK

Re: Are you new? Say hello!

Post by Jack(s) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:57 pm

do we have a topic what everybody have on fan stuff? otherwise may be an idea so we can enjoy each others fan articles. i think its interesting what you guys so have...
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA

User avatar
Beata
Posts: 341
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:56 am

Re: Are you new? Say hello!

Post by Beata » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:09 pm

tvero80 wrote: ↑Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:19 am
Jack(s) wrote: ↑Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:54 am
Good morning campers,

i am new to this forum and i am from the uk (originally from germany). I am a fan off Rick since a am a kid and in a few days when my husband and me going to wales a childhood dream comes true.
Looking forward to having fun with you and drooling on some really yummy pic`s i have seen already here.

Best wishes Jack(s)
Welcome on board , Jack(s) ! There are plenty of little gems to discover here if you are a fan ! You won't be disappointed ! :)
Yes, a big welcome to you, Jack(s). How wonderful that you will be going to see RDA in Wales! Hope you will enjoy this site and this forum and will come back and give us all a report after you see him in Wales!

As Tvero said, if you are a fan, you will not be disappointed. Look forward to seeing you around the forum. :D :D :D


Welcome Jack(s) it is good to have you here, it is a fun group, you will find many topics to join in on. Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver

User avatar
JackGywer
Posts: 5237
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:52 pm
Location: Frankfurt
Contact:

Re: Are you new? Say hello!

Post by JackGywer » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:53 am

Welcome here in our RDA family!
Image

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de


I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.


J.K.

User avatar
bftlovesRDA
Posts: 5659
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:03 pm
Location: Southeastern USA

Re: Are you new? Say hello!

Post by bftlovesRDA » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:46 pm

Jack(s) wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:57 pm
do we have a topic what everybody have on fan stuff? otherwise may be an idea so we can enjoy each others fan articles. i think its interesting what you guys so have...
There are different topics like guess the RDA screenshot and THUNKS and Say What that focus on photos of RDA.

We did have a discussion going of each of he episodes of Stargate and MacGyver but that sort of fell off the shelf so to speak. Maybe you could start those up again. But it takes a lot of memory to be able to comment on those threads....still some fans might want to do so.

There are probably other threads that focus on discussion.....not just photos....but I can't think of them right now. You can always start a thread about something you want to discuss.

:D ;) :D
B

User avatar
Jen85
Posts: 87
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:27 am
Location: Shropshire
Contact:

Re: Are you new? Say hello!

Post by Jen85 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:00 am

Welcome to the forum Jack(s). Cool that you're going to Wrexham too. Will have to keep an eye out for ya :D
Mac: Two guys with bazookas blew up your cab.
Jack: They blew up my cab with a bazooka?
Mac: Two bazookas. But I can explain.
Jack: Bazookas? You can explain bazookas? YOU CANNOT EXPLAIN BAZOOKAS!

User avatar
Jack(s)
Posts: 1023
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:59 pm
Location: UK

Re: Are you new? Say hello!

Post by Jack(s) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:08 pm

Jen85 wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:00 am
Welcome to the forum Jack(s). Cool that you're going to Wrexham too. Will have to keep an eye out for ya :D
would be brillant. right now i haven't a clue how to post pics. but my uniform is a black sg1 like when there going off world as black ops...
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA

Post Reply