hi....new here....

Anja

Re: Are you new? Say hello!

Post by Anja »

There must be a nest somewhere - welcome to all the new new members!!!
ANJA
CARPE DIEM Image
AMCStar

Post by AMCStar »

Thank you frenchwriter and everyone. :D
[imghttps://flic.kr/p/U1teyj[/img]
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

HELLO and WELCOME to all new members and old ones too. We're so glad to have you here.
silvia1970

Post by silvia1970 »

Hello everybody. I am since February 2015 a member of this forum, but this threat discovered just yesterday. I was then very warmly welcomed by bftlovesRDA.
I am very grateful for this website. Even though I only this year became a member. Because 2011, I have learned that RDA came to Germany. A dream came true. Grew up in East Germany, I never thought to see him once.
To me: my name is Silvia, I'm 45 years old, living in a relationship in Berlin.
Richard Dean Anderson, I naturally than MacGyver for the first time, I believe, 1987, seen. and was like everyone here completely fascinated. Since then, I have been following everything, be it General Hospital, Stargate, his films or commercials. All the Internet will bear. But for me, and he remains the only true MacGyver.

Best regards to all
Silvia
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

silvia1970 wrote:Hello everybody. I am since February 2015 a member of this forum, but this threat discovered just yesterday. I was then very warmly welcomed by bftlovesRDA.
I am very grateful for this website. Even though I only this year became a member. Because 2011, I have learned that RDA came to Germany. A dream came true. Grew up in East Germany, I never thought to see him once.
To me: my name is Silvia, I'm 45 years old, living in a relationship in Berlin.
Richard Dean Anderson, I naturally than MacGyver for the first time, I believe, 1987, seen. and was like everyone here completely fascinated. Since then, I have been following everything, be it General Hospital, Stargate, his films or commercials. All the Internet will bear. But for me, and he remains the only true MacGyver.

Best regards to all
Hi there, Sylvia, and welcome (again) even though you have been here awhile.

So, did you get to see RDA in Germany in 2011? Yes, if you did, I know it was a dream come true.

Glad you are here to be with our "family" who all love and admire Richard Dean Anderson! It's the place to be on the internet!

Your friend from North Carolina in the US,
Bettie
B
silvia1970

Post by silvia1970 »

Thanks once again. :D
And Silvia with an i. Looks better. :mrgreen:
Silvia
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Welcome Silvia!! Glad to see you around here in the family :D
I agree fully with you, also following everything Rick does...Crazy about him, Mac is also my number 1 ;)
Lots of love,

Lies

Grimey

Post by Grimey »

It's time to say:
"Hello alltogether!"

Two or three years ago I rediscovered my adoration for MacGyver and RDA, and since I found this page I never wanted to miss it.

Only for the last few weeks, I now followed your topics an must admit: This is really a very nice Forum!! All of you!
I am deeply impressed of your openness and kindness with each other - only the ones who like it, of course. It is an atmosphere, where everybody tries to answer in an encouraging way - fascinating...

At first, I wanted to keep hidden, unknown, unpersonal.
But I changed my first decision and try to be open, too - which I like much more!!
:)
I am glad to share this community, thank you especially for the warm welcome from bftlovesRDA!
Looking forwards to type and read!
P
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

Grimey wrote:It's time to say:
"Hello alltogether!"

Two or three years ago I rediscovered my adoration for MacGyver and RDA, and since I found this page I never wanted to miss it.

Only for the last few weeks, I now followed your topics an must admit: This is really a very nice Forum!! All of you!
I am deeply impressed of your openness and kindness with each other - only the ones who like it, of course. It is an atmosphere, where everybody tries to answer in an encouraging way - fascinating...

But I changed my first decision and try to be open, too - which I like much more!!
I am glad to share this community, thank you especially for the warm welcome from bftlovesRDA!
Hi Grimey,
Welcome to our wonderful RDA Family :D :D
Here is really a nice place,all are very friendly,which impressed me immediately.I can only say that I felt so welcomed.I do not want to miss the Forum.So much love and kindness,there is nowhere else. Welcome and feel free to share your love for RDA with us :D :D

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Grimey wrote:It's time to say:
"Hello alltogether!"

Hi, Grimey, again!! And a very happy welcome to you again! It's good to see you posting already!

So glad you have decided to be open and share in this community. It is a great place to be! Yes, everyone is helpful and welcoming. We all just love and admire Richard Dean Anderson so much (as you do) so it makes it easy to "get along" with each other and to show kindness and patience with each other.

Please feel free to ask questions about anything - either in Private messages or on the forum. Somebody will eventually come along to help you if at all possible.

GLAD YOU ARE HERE!
B