hi....new here....

nicolemj@otenet.gr

Re: Are you new? Say hello!

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Hello Sairalinde and WELCOME to this new forum. Hope to see you here more often to enjoy all the interesting threads. Take one step at a time, so you can catch up with everything. Glad you're back here.
Sairalinde

Post by Sairalinde »

Thank you! :)
Sairalindë
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Sairalinde wrote:Hey, I'm from the old forum, but very new here. It's been awhile so, I guess you can say I'm new. :D But not really. RL and so many things have happened since I've posted on this forum, I really don't know where to begin. I'll try to be here more often, because Kate always makes this community the best.
As my signature, it is true. RDA my lifeline when I needed distraction the most.
WELCOME BACK to the forum. Take your time and share whatever you feel like sharing re: what has happened to you since you've posted on this forum - and/or about how RDA was your lifeline when you needed distraction the most. I bet you have an interesting story to tell.

Anyway you are so very welcome here. Please stay and enjoy the forum!
B
Bella123

Post by Bella123 »

Hi everyone! My name is Bella and I'm new to the forum, even though I've been visiting for a long time! I first saw RDA on MacGyver, the episode "Unfinished Business." I thought he was extraordinarily good-looking, but then I began reading about him and realized what a kind, generous, humble, sweet guy he is. His love of animals and kids, his charity work, his sense of humor; all made him more attractive. In my opinion, looks are only the "icing on the cake." Thank you Kate for keeping this wonderful website going! This "Wild Loyalist" really appreciates it!
Oh, and about me: I like animals, genealogy, antique dolls, Breyer horses, jigsaw puzzles, crafts, nature, and RDA!
Credit goes to MacBeth (Lolmac) for the avatar!
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Bella123 wrote:Hi everyone! My name is Bella and I'm new to the forum, even though I've been visiting for a long time! I first saw RDA on MacGyver, the episode "Unfinished Business." I thought he was extraordinarily good-looking, but then I began reading about him and realized what a kind, generous, humble, sweet guy he is. His love of animals and kids, his charity work, his sense of humor; all made him more attractive. In my opinion, looks are only the "icing on the cake." Thank you Kate for keeping this wonderful website going! This "Wild Loyalist" really appreciates it!
Oh, and about me: I like animals, genealogy, antique dolls, Breyer horses, jigsaw puzzles, crafts, nature, and RDA!
Hi Bella. So glad you are here. There's nothing like being a member here. It's just one big family of people who love and admire Richard Dean Anderson. I agree, RDA is so good looking but it is his humble, sweet, charming personality and his humor, IMHO, which make him who he is....a wonderful human being.

Your interests sound very good. You join a rather large group of animal lovers here on the forum, and others, like Stoneridge, are really big on horses....so you may find a common bond there.

WELCOME again!
B
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Welcome Bella!! And Sairalinde :D Our beautiful family keeps growing with beautiful members yippie!!
Lots of love,

Lies

Caty

Post by Caty »

Welcome Bella and Sairalinde :-)

I've got the impression that Rick's health problems attract some new members (and old ones back ;-) ) to the forum.
And I'm sure all with good wishes for him. If that wouldn't help him, what will ever?
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
AMCStar

Post by AMCStar »

I'm kinda old and new. Nice to see some firmiler names on here :D And hello to the people I've yet to say hello to. :D
[imghttps://flic.kr/p/U1teyj[/img]
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

AMCStar wrote:I'm kinda old and new. Nice to see some firmiler names on here :D And hello to the people I've yet to say hello to. :D
Hello AMCStar... I'm "almost" new here (for one year).
We always come back on this forum : we are as home ;)
So Welcome (back)

And Welcome to Bella and Sairalinde
Welcome to Bea, Kazzie, Beachsunset, MistressofVenus, Sgreeran, AnttiS and Dorci as well...
:D :D :D
uxelloise

Post by uxelloise »

bienvenue sur le forum