hi....new here....

cmbj67

Re: Are you new? Say hello!

Post by cmbj67 »

Je ne suis pas française mais je veux te dire bienvenue Christelle. Est-ce que tu parle anglais? :)

(I'm not french but I want to welcome you Christelle. Do you speak english?)
Claudia
Caty

Post by Caty »

Bonjour Christelle.

I hope, you speak english, you just got all my french ;)
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
samy74

Post by samy74 »

Bonsoir je vous remercie de votre accueil qui me fait très plaisir, et non je ne parle pas Anglais, pour suivre le forum je traduit les page et comme sa j'arrive a vous suivre dans vos commentaire. :)
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Christelle,

Richard Dean Anderson est le meilleur 'moteur de recherche' que je connaisse pour apprendre l'anglais :lol:

Now ,there's a play on words here, it works in French it may work in English too.
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Wow it's such a nice language.. The only french I know is omelette au fromage..(cheese omelette) :lol: and bonjour, au revoir, je ne sais pas ( i don't understand) ;) Yeah, I guess that's it...
Lots of love,

Lies

Mac/Jack#1fan

Post by Mac/Jack#1fan »

Hi samy74, I can't really speak French, and I'm just going to say the wrong thing if I try. But welcome! The best I can do is welcome you in English ;)
MacBeth

Post by MacBeth »

Annelies wrote:je ne sais pas ( i don't understand)
Actually, 'je ne sais pas' means 'I don't know' -- you want 'je ne comprends pas' for 'I don't understand'. Always a good phrase in any language!

(And I don't know how to say it in Dutch, Lies. Augh. I know at least a few phrases of most of the major European languages, but I barely know two words of Dutch, which is just ridiculous!)
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Lies,

You think French is a very beautiful language? I can't tell really but I studied English,Spanish and German at school and my favourite language is definitely English.(I can't speak Dutch). Although I remember RDA saying a few words in French and his American accent was very...but that's another story.

As for the 'omelette au fromage' ,our 'cuisine' is well-known all over the world and I would rather suggest a 'bœuf bourguignon', a 'blanquette de veau' or a'canard aux olives' .I can give you the recipe if you like :)

Véronique
Freckles

Post by Freckles »

Hello all,

I'm pretty new here too and thought about dropping a line or not. There have been so many interesting stories on here, so here's how I ended up on here... :roll:

Best wishes and have a sunny day
Ella
Last edited by Freckles on Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Communication | Patience | Love | Light and Laughters
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

I am (going to the FedCon) too .First and last time probably :too 'big' for me but it's the only way to meet RDA,isn't it?

There's a FedCon topic (in news and announcements,I think) where you'll see other names mentioned.

Welcome Ella :)